Turkish Airlines is the fourth largest airline in the world and has won a handful of awards for its outstanding service, exclusive lounge and onboard catering. You can fly to more than 300 destinations in 120 countries via its central base in Istanbul. Relax onboard and take advantage of its extensive film and TV library on your personal touchscreen, with free Wi-Fi on selected flights. Alternatively, you can upgrade to Business Class and enjoy entertainment such as live performances or a golf simulator in its award-winning lounge, before flying in style on a lie-flat bed as a top chef prepares a candle-lit dinner for you in the sky.
- Lie-flat bed
- Access to its award-winning, exclusive lounge
- Enjoy world-class cuisine and award-winning dining options prepared by an on-board chef
- Complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity
- More than 1000 entertainment options including movies, TV, music and games on personal touchscreens
- Free Wi-Fi connectivity on selected flights, or at a supplement
- Complimentary meals, including special children’s meals
- 30kg baggage allowance on majority of flights
Turkish Airlines promises to make your experience extraordinary from beginning to end. In fact, its Istanbul lounge was voted the World's Best Business Class Airline Lounge in 2017 by Skytrax. Take advantage of its free food and drink offering, spa services and extensive entertainment including a home cinema, golf simulator, live stage performances and a kids’ zone.