South African Airways
South African Airways is Africa’s most awarded airline, offering direct overnight flights from London Heathrow to Johannesburg every day onboard its new state-of-the-art Airbus A330-300. From here, you can take an easy onward connection to over 30 destinations across Southern Africa. For increased privacy and your own ‘living space’ in the air, upgrade to Business Class. Take a seat in your big, comfy and newly-designed lie-flat bed and order a glass of award-winning South African wine, as you settle down to watch one of the 200 films and TV shows available on your personal touchscreen.
- Newly-designed seats with generous legroom
- 10-inch personal touchscreen with on-demand entertainment
- Delicious meals served with South African wines
- Individual USB port and access to shared power points
- 23kg baggage allowance, plus one free piece of sporting equipment
- Priority check-in and security fast-track at London Heathrow Terminal 2
- Access to its exclusive lounges in London and Johannesburg
- Lie-flat beds with a 1-2-1 seat formation, offering direct access to the aisle
- 15-inch personal touchscreen with on-demand entertainment
- Individual USB port and power point
- À la carte meals served with award-winning South African wines
- 32kg baggage allowance, plus one free piece of sporting equipment
Fly Business Class with South African Airways and you’ll have full access to its exclusive lounges at London Heathrow and Johannesburg Airport. Here, you can escape the busy airport crowds and find some peace and quiet to relax before your flight. Take a refreshing shower, browse the web on the free Wi-Fi and choose from its selection of fresh food and drink. Certain members of Star Alliance and the airline’s frequent flyer programme, Voyager, can also access these lounges.