Get back to nature on Kuoni's Madagascar holidays
Madagascar is a nature lover’s paradise and like nowhere else on earth, with ancient and unique flora and fauna. Its landscapes range from giant baobabs to highland rice fields and stunning island beaches. Our Madagascar Explorer tour offers an ideal introduction to central Madagascar, but there’s plenty more to see if you want to tailor make your own itinerary.
- The multitude of lemur species, especially on Nosy Komba
- A collection of national parks home to some awe-inspiring scenery and plenty of flora and fauna
- The sense of adventure that envelops you the minute you arrive, from the rich culture to the rustic but charming accommodation
- Pristine beaches and isolated coves, perfect sandy bays that you’ll have all to yourselves
- In Southern Madagascar we have two African-style camps ideal for a pre or post-tour stay.
Madagascar holiday highlights
Off the coast of the mainland, Madagascar's island beaches are gloriously undeveloped, with golden and pure white sands, lush rainforest and crystal clear turquoise waters inhabited by abundant marine life. Nosy Be is the largest island of the archipelago off the northwestern tip of Madagascar, easily reached by a short flight from Antananarivo. Surrounding islands include the quiet volcanic island of Nosy Komba - the 'lemur island', and the wonderful secluded hideaway of Nosy Tsarabanjina.