All-inclusive Sri Lanka, from £979pp
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Book by Sunday 25 August
- Seven nights at 3.5* Tangerine Beach Hotel in Sri Lanka
- All inclusive
- Stay in a Deluxe Room
- Return flights from the UK with SriLankan Airlines
If you’re on the lookout for a great-value beach hideaway with local charm, excellent service and a chilled-out pace, this Sri Lanka resort is it. We’re offering you seven nights here on all-inclusive, with flights and transfers included, from just £979pp.
The Tangerine Beach Hotel sits on the island’s palm-fringed west coast. The vibe is very friendly and relaxed. Feel a million miles away as you unwind by the pool, catching up on a good book or cooling off with an icy drink at the swim-up bar. Enjoy evening strolls along the sweeping gold-sand beach, and head into town by tuk-tuk to explore the historic Buddhist temples and busy markets of Kalutara.
This resort also has its own Ayurvedic spa, so you can feel pampered with luxurious holistic treatments at extra cost. You’ll stay in a comfortable and spacious Deluxe Room with our offer, which overlooks the ocean.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served at Paaruwa restaurant throughout your all-inclusive stay, so take your pick from local cuisine and western favourites. We recommend a table on the upper level, where you can gaze out over the ocean while tucking into a delicious Sri Lankan curry. Then head to the open-air Pebbles Lounge Bar for cocktails. Activities such as badminton, tennis and beach volleyball are also included, as well as selected drinks, morning snacks and sweet afternoon treats.
Our offer of the week will only be around for a few days, so find out more by chatting to one of our Sri Lanka experts today.
Stay longer or upgrade
- Add extra nights on all inclusive, from an additional £76pp per night
- Add on your own private car and driver experience, a six-night exploration of Habarana, Kandy and Nuwara Eliya with hotel stays, from an extra £909pp
- For more space and a separate living room on the lower floor, upgrade to a two-storey Duplex Suite, from an extra £141pp – based on a seven-night stay on all inclusive
- Upgrade to an Executive Suite for a bigger balcony, living room and grand four-poster bed, from an extra £295pp – based on a seven-night stay on all inclusive
- You could spend relaxing evenings in your private Jacuzzi by upgrading to a Luxury Suite, from an extra £357pp – based on a seven-night stay on all inclusive
Add on the Maldives
- The Maldives is one of the most spectacular places on the planet, and you can add on seven nights here – staying at the 3* Biyadhoo on all inclusive – from an extra £763pp
Upgrade your flights
- Fly home in style with a one-way inbound flight upgrade to business class – you’ll be able to relax before your flight with priority check-in and access to the exclusive lounge, and can indulge in gourmet cuisine and fine wines onboard – from an extra £699pp
- Upgrade to business class return flights, from an extra £1515pp
3.5* Tangerine Beach Hotel
per person for 7 nights
SAVE UP TO £896 PER COUPLE
Offers are subject to availability and change and can be removed at any time.