6 pools (including a children’s pool), Corallium Thalasso centre*, fitness room, exercise classes, tennis*, putting green, kids’ club (4-12 years) and mini-disco (both 6 days per week), playground, shuttle to Meloneras Golf and Maspalomas Golf (subject to availability and schedule), Wi-Fi at La Plaza and in the lobby
Restaurants & bars
• La Plaza: The main buffet restaurant for breakfast and dinner
• Ovo Restaurant: A la carte restaurant serving Spanish grilled meat specialties
• Alpendre: A casual poolside restaurant offering à la carte international cuisine, salads, pizzas and tasty desserts including ice creams and tarts
• La Casa Vieja: Second buffet restaurant (open in high season only)
• Azotea: Poolside bar for drinks and snacks, with a sea-view terrace
• Akoran: Set in the beautiful lobby, this bar serves cocktails and offers live piano music in the winter months
• El Patio Terraza: Serves teas, coffees and sandwiches
• Zythum: Located by the square, this intimate pub offers a choice of beers, billiards tables* and televisions broadcasting sporting events
NB An evening dress code applies in all restaurants: long trousers for men.
Spa & wellness
Children are well catered for here with a kids’ club (4-12 years) and mini-disco (both 6 days per week), plus a playground.
*Denotes local charge