All-inclusive Maldives, from £1099pp
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Book by Sunday 27 October
- Seven nights at 3* Biyadhoo in the Maldives
- Free upgrade to all inclusive on arrival
- Stay in a Standard Room
- Return flights from the UK with SriLankan Airlines
- Transfers via speedboat
The Maldives is one of the most spectacular destinations on the planet – photos really don’t do it justice. This island is exclusive to Kuoni guests in the UK and we’re offering you seven nights here, with flights and speedboat transfers included, from just £1099pp. We’ve even added on a free all-inclusive upgrade for you.
Biyadhoo is a down-to-earth, easy-going retreat – great for a relaxed away-from-it-all-style holiday. There are exquisite beaches around the island where you can spend lazy days paddling in turquoise waters and dozing under the shade of a swaying palm, or you could give diving a go. The resort’s PADI courses are led by helpful instructors who will select the dive site based on your skill level, so if you’re new to diving you can relax knowing you’ll be in safe hands. You could also join the twice-weekly snorkelling trips along the colourful house reef, where you’ll be in with a chance of spotting rays and turtles.
As part of your free all-inclusive upgrade, you can feast on flavoursome Maldivian dishes and cuisine from around the world at Biyadhoo’s Palm restaurant. Later, head to the al fresco Coconut Bar with its thatched roof and sand floor. This is the only bar on the island, so it’s where everyone gathers in the evening for a drink and to watch the sunset.
The Standard Rooms are very simple here – but they are just steps from the water’s edge, so it’s a fantastic base to make the most of your time on the beach.
Our unbelievable offer will only be around for a few days, so take advantage and talk to us today.
Stay longer or upgrade
- Stay for 10 nights on all inclusive, from an extra £242pp
Add a destination
- Experience Sri Lanka’s golden southwest coast with five nights at the 4* Centara Ceysands Resort & Spa, staying in a Superior Room on half board, with transfers included, from an extra £374pp
Upgrade your flights
- Fly home in style with a one-way inbound flight upgrade to business class – you’ll be able to relax before your flight with priority check-in and access to the exclusive lounge, and can indulge in gourmet cuisine and fine wines onboard – from an extra £1069pp
- Upgrade to business class return flights, from an extra £2255pp
per person for 7 nights
SAVE UP TO £1349 PER COUPLE
Offers are subject to availability and change and can be removed at any time.