All-inclusive Maldives, from £1047pp
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Book by monday 11 june
- Seven nights at 3* Biyadhoo in the Maldives
- Free upgrade to all inclusive
- Stay in a Standard Room
- Return flights from the UK with SriLankan Airlines
- Transfers via speedboat
Fancy making your summer last longer? This September you could be chilling out on the Maldives’ silky-soft sands and listening to pale blue waves lapping at the shore. If you’ve always wanted to visit this paradise destination but are looking for a more affordable stay, we’ve got an incredible offer that you’ll love. Biyadhoo is a down-to-earth, easy-going retreat – brilliant for a simple and relaxed holiday.
There are some exquisite beaches around the island where you can spend lazy days paddling in the clear waters and sunbathing on pure white sand – or you could give diving a go. The resort’s PADI courses are led by helpful instructors who will select the dive site based on your skill level, so if you’re new to diving, you can relax knowing you’re in safe hands. You can also join a twice-weekly snorkelling trip at the stunning house reef where you’ll be in with a chance of spotting reef sharks, rays and turtles.
All your meals are included with our excellent offer, so you can feast on flavoursome Maldivian dishes and cuisine from around the world at Biyadhoo’s Palm restaurant. For an icy drink and evening entertainment, head to the al fresco Coconut Bar, which has a thatched roof and sandy floor.
Your room has a fresh and simple style, with either a balcony or terrace. It’s a fantastic choice if you plan to spend more time at the beach and less time inside, as the room sits just steps from the shore.
This great-value resort is exclusive to Kuoni in the UK, and our offer is only available for a few days, so chat to us today and let us plan your dreamy island stay.
Stay longer or upgrade
- Extend your stay to 10 nights from an extra £250pp in a Standard Room on all inclusive
- Add an extra five nights at 3.5* Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka, in a Standard Room from an extra £283pp, including breakfast
- Add an extra three nights at 5* JA Ocean View, Dubai, in a Seaview Room room from an extra £245pp, including breakfast
Upgrade your flights
- Upgrade to a Business Class inbound flight on SriLankan Airlines from an extra £789pp
- Upgrade to a Business Class inbound flight on Emirates from an extra £1245pp
per person for 7 nights
SAVE UP TO £1267 PER COUPLE
Offers are subject to availability and change and can be removed at any time.