Home to some of India's most stunning attractions
Rajasthan is India's largest state and is home to some of the country's most beautiful, and famous destinations, including the famous pink city of Jaipur, the stunning Thar Desert, historic palaces and Ranthambore National Park. Within easy reach of Delhi an exploration of India's largest states – whether it be a whistle stop tour or a more in depth itinerary – is perfect for both first time and return visitors to India
- A tour of India's Golden Triangle will include time spent travelling through Rajastan's desert landscape on route to the beautiful city of Jaipur
- This state has an abundance of heritage hotels - what better way to experience the grand cities than a stay in a former palace or haveli?
- Rajasthan is home to India's most famous wildlife park Ranthambore, a visit to which can easily be added to your North India itinerary
- Train journeys are a great way to experience the state, travelling between cities in comfort, and often in style for those choosing a luxury train
- Car and driver tours allow flexibililty and the chance to create your own Rajasthan itineraries
Rajasthan holiday highlights
Visit Jaipur’s spectacular walled City Palace and Jantar Mantar Observatory, and journey from this beautiful city to the magnificent Amber Fort. In Jodhpur browse the colourful Sardar Bazaar, explore Umaid Bhavan Palace’s fascinating museum and the incredible Mehrangarh Fort. Stay in the Samode Palace in Jaipur – a spectacular former haveli that sits below Samode’s dilapidated fort.
In Udaipur and Devi Garh visit fortress-like Udaipur City Palace, stretching along the eastern shore of Lake Pichola. Discover one of Rajasthan’s more remote destinations on one of our Other Rajasthan holidays – stay in a tented camp in the arid Thar Desert, or a maharaja’s former hunting lodge in Bikaner.