Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
How can I raise a query or complaint about an aspect of my holiday?
We hope you have had a fantastic Kuoni holiday. If, however, you have any queries or complaints, please get in touch with the Kuoni Personal Travel Expert who made your booking or the Kuoni store direct. This allows one contact/team to deal with your query from start to finish.
If you have made a complaint, we will look into the issue and reply to you within 28 days, as laid down by the ABTA tour operator code of conduct.
If you have booked online or through a travel agent, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- How can I pay?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?