Win an all-inclusive holiday to the Maldives
Peering down from a seaplane, you’ll see tiny specks in the ocean below, where each island is surrounded by a turquoise lagoon and the whitest sand you’ve ever seen. It’s better than the pictures – the Maldives is where colour comes to life.
We have been planning holidays to the Maldives for almost 50 years and have won over 200 awards, including Best Holiday Company to the Indian Ocean 2018. Each island is different so, to find the one that’s right for you, pop into your local Kuoni at John Lewis store. We are proud to be the only holiday company working with John Lewis & Partners.
The prize is a seven-night holiday for two people, sharing a Beach Bungalow at Diamonds Thudufushi in the Maldives on an all-inclusive basis including return flights from London and transfers in resort. So enter today!
Terms & conditions
1) The promoter is Kuoni (company no 395623) whose registered office is at Touristik House, 1 Dorking Office Park, Station Road, Dorking, RH4 1HG.
2) Employees of Kuoni and their families, plus travel agents, are not eligible to enter.
3) The prize winner must be over 18 years of age and the competition is open to residents of the UK and Eire.
4) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5) Closing date for entry will be 31 May 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6) The prize is a seven-night holiday for two people, sharing a Beach Bungalow at Diamonds Thudufushi in the Maldives. The prize includes all inclusive board and return economy fl ights from London, including taxes. Transfers in resort are also included.
7) The prize excludes UK transfers; and all other expenses, including travel insurance, are the responsibility of the winner and guest.
8) Kuoni reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
9) The prize is subject to availability and is non-negotiable, non-transferable and has no cash value.
10) The prize must be taken and completed by 20 December 2019 and is subject to booking and fl ight availability. Blackout dates include school holidays, Christmas and New Year.
11) The prize winner willbe the first correct entry drawn at random from all entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone and email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner.
12) Kuoni will notify the winner how the prize can be arranged.
13) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14) If you would like to enter by post, please send your name, address and email address to Mauritius competition, Kuoni Magazine, Touristik House, 1 Dorking Office Park, Station Road, Dorking, RH4 1HJ by the closing date.
16) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, including social media, email and in Kuoni Magazine.
17) The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Kuoni address above.
18) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.