Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
What are the rules on travelling abroad with children?
You must get the permission of everyone with parental responsibility for a child before taking the child abroad. A parent travelling alone with a child may need a letter of consent, birth certificate or other documentation to be allowed entry. Check the entry requirements for a particular destination or find more advice on travelling with children. All children now need their own passport.
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- How can I pay?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?