Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
Do I need travel insurance?
Make sure it is possible to get comprehensive travel insurance before you book your holiday. The British embassy, high commission or consulate will not pay for medical care, so make sure you choose a quality policy. You can also register for a European Health Card. Find more advice on travel insurance.
Useful links for this question:
- UK Gov advice on travel insurance
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- How can I pay?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?