Ask us a question

Search our frequently asked questions for an answer

Do I need travel insurance?

Make sure it is possible to get comprehensive travel insurance before you book your holiday. The British embassy, high commission or consulate will not pay for medical care, so make sure you choose a quality policy. You can also register for a European Health Card. Find more advice on travel insurance

Your results