Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
Can I request a particular room number or location of room at my hotel?
We are more than happy to pass a request to your hotel for a particular room number or location at the property if this room number or location is within the category of room that you have booked with Kuoni. All special requests are subject to availability and Kuoni cannot guarantee that your request will be accommodated.
If we are informed that your requested room location or number does not fall into the room category you have booked we will contact you to make you aware and offer you the option, subject to availability and relevant costs, of changing the category of room that you have booked.
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- How can I pay?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?