This exceptional couples-only resort offers a beautiful setting, outstanding facilities and incredible choice.
Experience a stylish blend of Caribbean and Mediterranean at this expansive resort which features two ‘villages’. The traditional Caribbean Beachfront Grove is lined with pathways winding through seaside gardens of coconut palms, tropical vines and vibrant hibiscus. Inspired by Europe’s elegant plazas and grand villas, the modern Mediterranean Oceanview Village has elegant open spaces with manicured lawns, beautiful pools and a chic French patisserie.
Relax on the silky-white sands and calm turquoise waters of one of the island’s best beaches. Relax on a sun lounger in the shallow depths of the zero-entry pool as a server wades to you with a tray of cocktails. Enjoy a great choice of activities on land and at sea including scuba diving (free for certified divers).
Embark on a culinary journey around the world with a superb choice of 11 restaurants, each offering fine cuisine including Italian, Asian and Caribbean. Catch the ocean breeze at an open-air restaurant and enjoy barefoot dining on the beach. Start your day with mimosas, enjoy wood-fired pizzas for lunch and freshly caught seafood for dinner before sinking into a plush sofa by a fire pit to watch the stunning sunset. Fantastic entertainment includes live bands and beach parties.
Choose from the charming Caribbean Grove, in a peaceful setting in gardens close to the beach with gingerbread cottages and private rondovals, or the all-suite Mediterranean Village with state-of-the-art suites.
Dickenson Bay, just 10 minutes from St John’s
Good to know
Minimum stay: 2 nights. Couples over 18 only.
373 rooms and suites
'Club Sandals' upgrades offer guests in Club Level Rooms a range of fantastic benefits. Guests will be met on arrival by a Concierge agent and privately checked-in at the Club Sandals Lounge and escorted to their room.
In the 24-hour, air-conditioned Club Sandals Lounge guests can enjoy the following facilities:
• Select alcoholic beverages, sparkling wine, fruit juices, soft drinks and water
• Concierge signature drink
• All day snacks and pastries:
• Morning - Danish pastries, muffins, banana bread
• Mid-afternoon - Sandwiches and wraps
• Late-afternoon- Afternoon tea
• All day - Assorted biscuits, Jamaican desserts and a range of fruits
• Flat-screen television
• Selection of board games
• Coffee machines serving fresh ground espressos and cappuccinos
• Kindles to use in the lounge
• Free internet access
• Exclusive weekly hosted events include a cocktail party, wine tasting from the manager's wine list, a martini evening and snorkelling.
• Guests will be offered assistance with planning their stay, will be presented with a weekly planner, helped with dinner, spa, tour and private dinner bookings and, if required, will have daily contact with staff throughout their stay.
• Other benefits include: Robes in all rooms, a daily restocked fridge with selected alcoholic drinks, water and soft drinks and personalised Island Routes Club Sandals Tours.
• Dive in search of rays, turtles and dolphins • Splash out on a private pool or beachside cabana and enjoy the services of a personal attendant* • If you have a sweet tooth don’t miss the divine late-night chocolate buffet accompanied by chocolate martinis, or treats at Café de Paris
11 restaurants, 7 bars
Luxury Included® All Inclusive • All meals, snacks and unlimited premium-brand drinks including a selection of wines by Robert Mondavi • Red Lane® Fitness Centre and aerobics • Nightly entertainment and piano bar • Watersports including windsurfing, snorkelling and scuba diving for certified divers • Landsports including floodlit tennis and volleyball.
*Denotes local charge