Cape Town is one of the most iconic cities in the world. The famous and dramatic Table Mountain backdrop contrasts wonderfully with the golden beaches, vibrant nightlife, world-class attractions and cosmopolitan atmosphere. It's the most beautiful city in Africa.
- Visit the iconic Table Mountain either by hiking up its side of taking the cable car, a breath taking must-see
- The Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, is one of the city’s most visited attractions and houses a great array of shops as well as an amazing aquarium
- See the colony of African penguins down at Boulders Beach near Simon’s town and watch their amusing antics
- Day trips available from Cape Town include Robben Island, wine-tasting tours and the Cape of Good Hope
- We can help you plan your own unique itinerary to South Africa and make sure you get the most out of your time
Cape Town holiday highlights
A visit to Cape Town isn't complete without travelling to the top of Table Mountain. At its peak there's unique flora and fauna, viewpoints and a small gift shop and restaurant. Down at the historic harbour is the pretty Victoria & Alfred Waterfront complex with great shops and restaurants. Other must-see attractions in Cape Town are Robben Island, the penguins of Boulders Beach and the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden. The Southern Suburbs are Cape Town’s wine-growing region, running along the eastern slopes of Table Mountain. Camps Bay is a hip, happening beach area just 10-15 minutes from the centre of town, making it easily accessible for a quiet afternoon on the sand.