Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
Can I make changes to my holiday once it is booked?
If you want to change any part of your holiday arrangements after the invoice has been issued, we will do our best to make the change, but it may not always be possible. If it is possible to make the change, it will be subject to an administration charge of £50 per booking, and payment of any further costs incurred as a result of the change.
To see if it is possible to make your required change to your holiday please contact your Personal Travel Expert and they will be able to advise you if your change is possible and what costs are involved to make this change.
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- How can I pay?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?