Head to the top half of New Zealand and enjoy some of the world’s most diverse scenery.
Vineyards, rolling hills, dense rainforests, wild coastlines and glorious white beaches are just some of New Zealand’s superb North Island landscapes, not to mention boiling mud pools and gushing geysers. Be sure to visit its two main port cities, Auckland - the 'City of Sails', and Wellington, its capital, as well as the beautifully unique Art Deco-style Napier and award-winning Hawke’s Bay wine region.
- Head to Rotorua's geothermal wonderland with bubbling sulphur pools and erupting geysers at Wai-O-Tapu
- Search for dolphins and whales on a cruise around the beautiful Bay of Islands
- Climb to the top of Auckland's 328m-high Sky Tower for panoramic views over the city
- Enjoy the relaxed café culture of New Zealand's hilly harbourside capital, Wellington
- See incredible views on the Tongariro Crossing, repeatedly voted one of the world's Top 10 one-day treks