Indulge in exotic romance on a Kuoni Malaysia honeymoon
The contrasts, diversity and beauty of Malaysia make it a captivating honeymoon destination, the perfect place to celebrate the beginning of your new life together. You’ll also find that many of the hotels and resorts we have included cater specifically for newlyweds, offering fabulous discounts and little extras that count on one of the most romantic holidays of your life.
Your dream getaway to Malaysia combines alluring adventure, decadent days on white sands, exclusive spas and hotel experiences, dining in style and being part of some of the most spectacular scenery in the world.
Your luxury honeymoon experience begins the moment you leave home, and with such a diverse choice of beauty in Malaysia, you might want to experience more than one resort. We can create your ultimate honeymoon, combining cities, islands, resorts and hotels, to make your once-in-a-lifetime holiday completely bespoke.
Spend a few days in cosmopolitan Kuala Lumpur, savouring divine cuisine and shopping before lounging in paradise on one of Langkawi’s exquisite beaches. Or maybe you would like to combine a thrilling Borneo adventure with a relaxing Malaysia spa break?
Malaysia can also be combined with other beautiful destinations throughout Asia, Arabia and the Indian Ocean. Take a look at some of our exciting Malaysia combinations, and design the honeymoon to suit both of you.
When to travel
• Malaysia has a year round tropical climate, however certain times are better for different resorts.
• The West Coast beaches of Langkawi and Penang are best visited December-April.
• The East Coast resorts have a rainy season in November and December but are very sunny with tropical showers throughout the rest of the year.
• Kuala Lumpur is warm all year with June-August being its hottest months.
• Borneo is also warm year round but experiences higher rainfall in November-January.
Please note that due to local laws and customs, same-sex honeymoons are not recommended in Malaysia. If you are unsure of the local customs and laws, feel free to call us so we can advise you on the best destinations for your special honeymoon, or visit www.ilga.org.
hotels sorted by