Etihad Airways is flying reimagined. Voted the World’s Leading Airline at the World Travel Awards for seven years in a row, Etihad’s pioneering spirit, hospitality and contemporary living spaces in the air offer the best comfort and service. Etihad Airways’ goal is to transform air travel and make every journey a remarkable one.
- On-demand entertainment
- A four-course meal with a choice of three main courses
- Fully-trained Flying Nanny to look after children
- ‘Fixed wing’ headrest for side head support
- Mobile and internet access
- Relax on a 79-inch fully-flat bed
- Access to the Etihad lounge
- Watch the latest movies on the touchscreen 18-inch TV
- Enjoy in-seat massage and longhaul flights feature special mattresses for a relaxing sleep
- Socialise with other guests onboard the A380 in The Lobby bar area
- Revolutionary First Class cabin with your own living space
- Features a 24-inch screen, wide armchair and an ottoman that converts into an 81-inch long bed
- The divider can be lowered between apartments to join rooms
- Freshen up onboard with a shower in the First Class bathroom
- Etihad lounge access
- The only-three-room suite in the sky, designed for up to two guests
- An exclusive cabin with a living room, bedroom and en-suite bathroom
- Complimentary UK chauffeur transfers (restrictions apply)
- Etihad lounge access at Heathrow and Abu Dhabi. Perks include a free treatment in the Six Senses spa
- Living room features a sofa, flat-screen TV and chilled drinks cabinet
Etihad offers daily flights from the UK to Abu Dhabi. There are three daily departures from London Heathrow, two daily departures from Manchester and five weekly departures from Edinburgh, moving to a daily service during summer 2016. You can then fly onwards to destinations including Asia and Australia.
London Heathrow, Terminal 4 • Manchester Airport, Terminal 1
The Etihad First & Premium Lounges in London Heathrow’s Terminal 4 reminds us of a boutique hotel with its own bar and dining area, where you can choose from delicious buffets or à la carte dishes included. The Six Senses Spa is ready to make sure you’re relaxed and flight-ready with a range of 15-minute polishes, facial therapies and massages to choose from.
The Etihad Premium Lounge in Abu Dhabi International Airport is a luxurious experience for first class and business class flyers returning home. You’ll find a lounge in both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3, offering world-class service, gourmet meals, space to watch a film and a family room to entertain the kids. Choose a wet shave or manicure in the Style & Shave by Etihad area; or an indulgent treatment at the Six Senses Spa.
Relax in the Six Senses spa
Upgrade your flights with Etihad and you can unwind at the airport lounge, which features a Six Senses Spa in both Heathrow and Abu Dhabi. You can choose from express treatments, including facials and massages, or freshen up in one of the private shower rooms. It's the perfect way to start your journey. Residence guests can receive two free treatments; and first Class passengers can enjoy one free treatment. All treatments and this offer are subject to availability.