Etihad Airways is flying reimagined. Voted the World’s Leading Airline at the World Travel Awards for seven years in a row, Etihad’s pioneering spirit, hospitality and contemporary living spaces in the air offer the best comfort and service. Etihad Airways’ goal is to transform air travel and make every journey a remarkable one.
- On-demand entertainment
- A four-course meal with a choice of three main courses
- ‘Fixed wing’ headrest for side head support
- Mobile and internet access
- Relax on a 79-inch fully-flat bed
- Access to the Etihad lounge
- Watch the latest movies on the touchscreen 18-inch TV
- Enjoy in-seat massage and longhaul flights feature special mattresses for a relaxing sleep
- Socialise with other guests onboard the A380 in The Lobby bar area
- Revolutionary First Class cabin with your own living space
- Features a 24-inch screen, wide armchair and an ottoman that converts into an 81-inch long bed
- The divider can be lowered between apartments to join rooms
- Freshen up onboard with a shower in the First Class bathroom
- Etihad lounge access
- The only-three-room suite in the sky, designed for up to two guests
- An exclusive cabin with a living room, bedroom and en-suite bathroom
- Complimentary UK chauffeur transfers (restrictions apply)
- Etihad lounge access at Heathrow and Abu Dhabi. Perks include a free treatment in the Six Senses spa
- Living room features a sofa, flat-screen TV and chilled drinks cabinet
Etihad offers daily flights from the UK to Abu Dhabi. There are three daily departures from London Heathrow and two daily departures from Manchester. You can then fly onwards to destinations including Asia and Australia.
London Heathrow, Terminal 4 • Manchester Airport, Terminal 1
The House, Etihad’s new and exclusive lounge at London Heathrow’s Terminal 4, is a luxurious space designed to make you feel at home before you jet off. Here, you’ll be treated to à la carte dining, premium drinks including award-winning English wines and London gins at the bar, and full waiter service. This elegantly styled lounge also comes with unlimited Wi-Fi and shower facilities to help you feel relaxed and refreshed before you fly.
The Etihad Premium Lounge in Abu Dhabi International Airport is a luxurious experience for first class and business class flyers returning home. You’ll find a lounge in both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3, offering world-class service, gourmet meals, space to watch a film and a family room to entertain the kids. Choose a wet shave or manicure in the Style & Shave by Etihad area; or an indulgent treatment at the Six Senses Spa.