A luxurious in-flight experience from Air Mauritius means that you can travel to Mauritius in complete comfort and by choosing the national airline means that your Mauritian experience begins the moment you set foot on board.
Direct non-stop services from London Heathrow to Mauritius with a mixed fleet of brand new A330 Neo’s, and newly refurbished A340’s offering new levels of passenger comfort with state-of-the-art entertainment system and HD screens. The A330Neo has onboard Wi-fi, larger overhead storage, advanced mood lighting and air management system with a quieter cabin and lower cabin altitude.
- Seat pitch 31-32” and Seat Width of 17” with a 6” recline.
- Video on demand with 11.1-inch HD LED screens.
- 1pc checked baggage allowance (30kg on direct flights from London, 23kg via Paris).
- Hot breakfast, complimentary 3 course set menu, with choice of main and specially selected French wines, aperitifs, soft drinks and a choice of spirits.
- Fully Flat Business Class seats with 1-2-1 seat configuration allowing every seat aisle access.
- Bed Length of 79-80 Inches with Seat Width of 20-23 inches.
- Video on demand with 15.4-inch HD LED screens.
- Dedicated Premium check-in & fast track security at Heathrow.
- Access to Air Mauritius designated lounges,
- Gourmet menu with canapes, hors d’oeuvres and choice of 3 pre-plated gourmet hot meals.
- Brut Champagne, vintage French wines and aperitifs.
If you’re flying with Air Mauritius in business class, you’ll have full access to the Skyteam Lounge at London Heathrow and the Amadee Mainguard Lounge in Mauritius. If you’re travelling in economy, you can also use the Amadee Mainguard Lounge when returning from Mauritius – subject to availability and payable locally. In both lounges, refreshments and hot and cold entrées are served, and you can take advantage of the shower facilities, comfortable seating area and free Wi-Fi. At the Skyteam Lounge at London Heathrow, indulge with a complimentary treatment at the Clarins Spa before your flight.
Air Mauritius has a direct service from London Heathrow to Mauritius – and it also flies to over 20 destinations around the world, including South Africa, China, India and Australia.