In under 12 hours, you can reach the paradise isle of Mauritius with Air Mauritius’ direct flight from London Heathrow. This award-winning airline embraces the spirit of the region with its friendly and personlised service and authentic onboard cuisine. Alongside Mauritius, you can also travel to South Africa, China, India, Australia and more, as Air Mauritius flies to over 20 destinations worldwide. For a stress-free start to your holiday, upgrade to business class and be pampered with a complimentary Clarins Spa treatment at its exclusive Skyteam Lounge, before a chilled-out flight relaxing in your lie-flat seat.
- Spacious seats with a 31-inch pitch
- Enjoy delicious meals from a menu designed by an Air Mauritius chef
- On-demand entertainment
- Access to the exclusive Amadee Mainguard Lounge when returning from Mauritius – subject to availability and payable locally
- Lie-flat seats with a 60-inch pitch and massage option
- Personalised cabin service
- Excellent on-demand entertainment, including films and music
- A varied choice of fine Mauritian cuisine
- Access to exclusive lounges
If you’re flying with Air Mauritius in business class, you’ll have full access to the Skyteam Lounge at London Heathrow and the Amadee Mainguard Lounge in Mauritius. If you’re travelling in economy, you can also use the Amadee Mainguard Lounge when returning from Mauritius – subject to availability and payable locally. In both lounges, refreshments and hot and cold entrées are served, and you can take advantage of the shower facilities, comfortable seating area and free Wi-Fi. At the Skyteam Lounge at London Heathrow, indulge with a complimentary treatment at the Clarins Spa before your flight.
Air Mauritius has a direct service from London Heathrow to Mauritius – and it also flies to over 20 destinations around the world, including South Africa, China, India and Australia.