Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
Will I receive a reminder when my balance payment is due?
We do not issue a reminder invoice prior to your balance due date, however details of this date can be found at the bottom of your invoice under the holiday cost details.
If you have missed your balance due date you will be sent a letter by our Accounts team to remind you that your balance is overdue.
If you have registered to use My Kuoni, you will be able to view your balance due date within your booking details.
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- How can I pay?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?