5* all-inclusive Antigua, from £1277pp
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Book by Sunday 14 July
- Seven nights at 5* Royalton Antigua Resort & Spa
- Free upgrade to a Luxury Junior Suite Bay View
- All inclusive
- Complimentary $300 USD in resort credit
- Return flights from the UK with British Airways
We’ve got just the thing to help you stretch out your summer. This September or October, we can whisk you off to Antigua for a five-star all-inclusive beach holiday, from just £1297pp. We’ll include $300 USD credit to spend at the resort, as well as a free suite upgrade, so you can wake up to views of the bay and ocean.
The brand new Royalton Antigua Resort & Spa sits in a great spot on the white sands of Deep Bay, where historical treasures are waiting to be explored. Go snorkelling and you’ll find the 100-year-old shipwreck of the Andes just a few metres underwater, or take a 30-minute stroll to see the 18th-Century Fort Barrington. The views of the coastline from here are spectacular.
And there’s lots more to do back at the resort. Practise your cocktail making skills with a mixology lesson, learn some new moves in a dance class, or slide into a kayak and explore the bay. When you want to slow the pace, find a private daybed on the beach for a relaxing read or doze, cool off on one of the pool’s in-water loungers, or check out the spa’s hydrotherapy circuit at extra cost. This resort is also kitted out for families, with a children’s splash pool, a supervised kids’ club and Hangout Teens Club.
The dining experiences here are a real highlight. Some all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean limit you to just one restaurant but, here, you can dine at any of its seven restaurants – and 24-hour room service is also included.
Taste authentic Italian favourites at Grazie Italian Trattoria, watch chefs sizzle your steak in the open kitchen at Hunter Steakhouse, and dig into pub classics at SCORE Brewhouse. Head to Gourmet Marché for round-the-world buffet-style cuisine, Caribbean Restaurant & Grill for daytime snacks and panoramic ocean views, and Chef’s Table for an innovative culinary experience, involving seven courses paired with music.
This offer will only be around for a few days, so talk to us today for more details.
Stay longer or upgrade
- Add extra nights, from an additional £116pp per night
- Upgrade to private transfers, from an extra £39pp
- Enjoy extras including access to exclusive à la carte restaurants, a semi-private pool, beach area, and the Diamond Club™ Lounge, plus butler service, preferred room locations and discounts on spa treatments, by upgrading to a Luxury Junior Suite Diamond Club overlooking the mountains, from an extra £124pp
- For Diamond Club extras and views over the ocean, upgrade to a Luxury Junior Suite Bay View Diamond Club, from an extra £198pp
- Upgrade to a Luxury Junior Suite Swim Out Diamond Club for easy access to the pool and Diamond Club benefits, from an extra £328pp
- For the ultimate in luxury, upgrade to an adults-only Chairman’s Overwater Bungalow – you’ll have a private infinity plunge pool, an overwater hammock and a glass floor to watch the marine life below, plus special extras such as butler service, a welcome bottle of Champagne and a complimentary dinner served in your bungalow – from an extra £2445pp
Upgrade your flights
- For priority boarding, plus wider seats and more legroom onboard, upgrade to premium economy for your one-way inbound flight home, from an extra £149pp
- Upgrade to premium economy return flights, from an extra £409pp
- For access to British Airways’ exclusive lounges, priority boarding and a fully-flat bed as you fly, upgrade to business class for your one-way inbound flight home, from an extra £789pp
- Upgrade to business class return flights, from an extra £1679pp
5* Royalton Antigua Resort & Spa
per person for 7 nights
SAVE UP TO £2199 PER COUPLE
Offers are subject to availability and change and can be removed at any time.