Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
The deposit for your holiday is £175 per passenger or 10% of the total holiday cost whichever is greater.
An additional deposit may be required for some holidays such as weddings, cruises or for some airlines. Details of these will be provided at time of booking.
If you choose a deposit payment rather than full payment when you book your holiday, your balance payment will be due 61 days before you travel.
Useful links for this question:
- View our full terms and conditions
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- How can I pay?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?