Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
If you or anyone on your holiday booking decides to cancel the holiday, the lead name must notify us of the decision as soon as possible. Any notification by telephone must also be confirmed in writing or by e-mail within 24-hours by the lead name.
Cancellation will take effect from the day we are notified provided that written confirmation is received by us within 24-hours of the original notification.
Please send your written confirmation of cancellation either by email to email@example.com or to your local Personal Travel Expert. A cancellation invoice will be sent to you or your travel agent within 7 days, if you do not receive this please contact us immediately in order to prevent an increase in charges. You may also check your booking has been cancelled on the manage your booking website.
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- How can I pay?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?