Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
What is the difference between a direct and a non-stop flight?
A flight that is described as direct is one where there is no need to change aircraft during the journey. However, touchdown stops may be made en-route for re-fuelling or to let passengers on and/or off. Details of any stops will be given on your itinerary.
However, should you require this information at an earlier stage, please check with your Personal Travel Expert at time of booking. A flight that is described as non-stop will not make any stops en route to your chosen destination.
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- How can I pay?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?