7 pools (1 heated indoor, 3 outdoor including 1 adults-only and 3 outdoor kids' pools), tennis court*, health club and fitness centre, spa*, 9-hole pitch and putt, 18-hole putting green, 18-hole mini golf, table tennis, volleyball, mountain bike rental*, yoga* and Pilates*, kids' club (pre-booking advisable), teen summer activities*, crèche*, Wi-Fi
Restaurants & bars
• Ocean: Two Michelin-starred restaurant offering contemporary cuisine and panoramic ocean views (open to children over 13 years)
• Bela Vita: An á la carte restaurant with a large outdoor terrace. Serving breakfast and Italian-American cuisine
• Adega: A traditional Portuguese rustic-style restaurant, with a large summer terrace and views of the lake. A la carte. Open for dinner
• Whale: Located in the Clubhouse, this casual family restaurant has a large summer terrace and sea views. Open at lunchtime and in the afternoon and/or evening (seasonal)
• Atlântico: Located in the Clubhouse, this Mediterranean restaurant has a summer terrace overlooking the swimming pool and the ocean. Fine dining à la carte menu. Open in the evening (seasonal). Welcomes children 6 years and over
• Aladin Grill: Located in the Clubhouse, this fine-dining grill room has an open show kitchen. Open in the evening (seasonal). Children: From 6 years of age onwards
• Mizu Teppanyaki: Open in the evening and located in the Clubhouse, this Japanese restaurant offers an impressive sushi selection, a teppanyaki kitchen, innovatice sake cocktails and floor-to-ceiling ocean views (open to children over 6 years and over 13 years on the teppanyaki table)
• Oasis Bar: Elegant bar serving cocktails and afternoon tea on a terrace overlooking the gardens
• Palm Bar: Locted at the Oasis Parc pool, serving drinks and snacks
• Café Bica: Set on a beautiful terrace overlooking the swan lake and serving a selection of homemade pastries, coffees, organic teas and cocktails throughout the day
• Whale Pool Lounge & Bar: Located in the Clubhouse, this seasonal bar offers an elegant setting, stylish private cabanas and daybeds overlooking the sea. Soak up the sun while enjoying cocktails and snacks accompanied by chill-out music
• Aladin Bar: Located in the Clubhouse, this seasonal bar stays open until 1.30am and is ideal for pre-dinner aperitifs, after-dinner cocktails or nightcaps
• Delfim Bar: Open from 10am-6.30pm, this bar is perfect for health-conscious guests as it offers freshly squeezed and pressed fruit and vegetable juices, and tasty and nutritious light meals
• Manzar Terrace Lounge: Set above the Clubhouse, this seasonal lounge bar is the perfect spot for enjoying pre-dinner cocktails at sunset and oriental mezze in a Moroccan inspired terrace with 360°-views over the beautiful gardens and the ocean beyond
• Garden Bar: Set on the top of the cliff close to the sunbathing area at the Residence, this bar offers cool drinks, snacks and ocean views
• Cave de Vinhos: The resort boasts the largest private collection of wines in Portugal and you can enjoy wine-tasting sessions and a unique dining experience in the cellar
Located a stone's throw from the resort, complimentary transfers are available for guests to the following restaurants:
• Arte Náutica: Located at the resort’s Armação Beach Club in Armação de Pêra, it serves fresh seafood and meats in a waterfront terrace
• Praia Dourada: Also at the resort’s Armação Beach Club in Armação de Pêra, it offers an all-day menu with light snacks and a chill-out lounge area on the sand
• Deutscher Biergarten: Bavarian beer garden in the nearby village of Porches, serving German speciality cuisine.
Spa & wellness
Free shuttle bus from the hotel to Armação Beach Club and another beach in front of the resort.
• VILA VITA Parc Resort & Spa has been awarded a Travelife Gold award for its sustainable practices.
• The resort runs its own 1,800 acre organic farm producing much of the meat, vegetables and wine used in the restaurants.
• There is a herb garden used by the chefs and a small orchard at which the Annabela Kids’ Club can learn about and grow produce.
• The resort has its own water treatment station enabling it to reuse waste water for the gardens.
• Solar heated water is used in some areas of the resort.
• The resort employs a high number of local staff.
• Experience the hidden Algarve with the resort’s 10+1 Authentic Experiences which promote sustainable, environmental and historical tourist attractions as an alternative to the region’s golf courses.
*Denotes local charge