Qatar Airways is one of the fastest growing airlines and operates one of the youngest fleets in the world, flying to more than 150 destinations across six continents. Qatar Airways has won prestigious awards for its Business Class and airline lounge; and the airline offers 72 flights a week, including six daily departures from London Heathrow, twice daily from Manchester and daily from Edinburgh and Birmingham.
- Extra-wide seats with adjustable headrests for comfort and flexibility
- A selection of meal choices
- Fresh pillows and soft fleece blankets for a well-rested travel experience
- Up to 3000 in-flight entertainment options on a 10.6-inch LCD personal screen*
*Available on selected aircraft
- Seats that recline into fully lie-flat beds with built-in back massage functionality
- Designer amenity kits*
- Light and comfortable sleeper suits and slippers
- Up to 3000 in-flight entertainment options on a 17-inch LCD personal screen
- Seats recline into lie-flat beds with direct aisle access and massage function
- Designer amenity kits, sleeper suits and slippers
- Fine dining for two available and an onboard bar
- Up to 3000 in-flight entertainment options on a 26-inch LCD personal screen
Double beds in business class
Qatar Airways’ new QSuite features the first ever double bed in a business class seat. Privacy panels can be moved to allow you to adjoin seats and create your own private room for two – you can even select the do not disturb sign on the door of your private cabin. If you’re travelling with family or friends, the panels can also move to create a space for four, allowing you to dine and socialise together at 40,000 feet. When you’re ready to sleep, you can transform the space back into your private room, with either a single or double bed, complete with pillows, a quilted mattress and comfy duvet.
Currently available only on selected 777 aircraft.
Business and First Class passengers can relax in style and comfort in the 1,000-seat Al Mourjan Lounge in Hamad International Airport. From the moment you enter, your senses will be treated to a beautiful portrayal of Arabian heritage, a refreshing resort-like ambience, tantalising a la carte and buffet dining and the signature hospitality that Qatar Airways takes pride in.
Business and First Class passengers can enjoy the luxury of the Premium Lounge at London Heathrow, more a boutique hotel or private club than a lounge. Key features include a theatre-style Global Brasserie kitchen, innovative Delicatessen, elegant Signature Martini bar, private shower facilities with heated floors and luxury amenities, as well as a business centre and free Wi-Fi.
In our Al Safwa First Lounge, our one and only priority is you – exclusive to Qatar Airways First Class passengers. Every inch, every feature, and every facet is specially designed to create the most luxurious lounge experience ever imagined. Key features include a full space facility with relaxing massage sessions, a Jacuzzi, and manicure/pedicure treatments available. This is only just a small taste of what we offer.