Adults-only Mauritius: all inclusive, from £1299pp
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Book by SUnday 13th October
- Seven nights at 4* Lagoon Attitude in Mauritius
- All inclusive
- Stay in a Couple Room
- Return flights from the UK with Emirates
This is a fantastic price for an all-inclusive holiday to Mauritius, staying at the adults-only Lagoon Attitude, with flights and transfers included, from just £1299pp.
You’ll find this revamped island retreat on the shores of Mauritius’s largest lagoon. It has different zones for different vibes: lively, laid-back and local. Experience its after-hours buzz at the late-night pool party, or join a cocktail workshop and master the art of mixology.
Head to the northern tip of the island where a peaceful hideout will be waiting for you. Get here in time for sunrise and you can stretch it out with Pilates on the waterfront. Then spend a quiet day by the dazzling lagoon, before sundowners at the chilled-out lounge bar.
What we love about Lagoon Attitude is its cultural experiences. They give you a flavour of what local life is like on the island. You could learn a few new phrases at a Creole language class, or pick up lunch at the resort’s street food cart Taba-J, while you’re relaxing by the pool. We recommend trying traditional favourites like dim sum and dholl puri (savoury pancakes).
If you’re looking for a romantic stay, there are some great activities for two here. Dip beneath the waves on a couple’s snorkelling safari and dine under the stars at Mauritian restaurant Kot Nou. There are five restaurants at this resort and they’re all included in your stay, so take your pick from fine dining at Mangrove to fresh seafood at Bénitier.
We’ve been awarded the Best Holiday Company to the Indian Ocean and have been planning holidays here for almost 50 years, so get in touch – our offer will only be around for a few days.
Stay longer or upgrade
- Stay for 10 nights on all inclusive, from an extra £319pp
- For a spot closer to the pool, upgrade to a Couple Poolside Room, from an extra £49pp
- Stay nearer to the beach with an upgrade to a Couple Seafront Room, from an extra £105pp
- Treat yourselves to a Whirlpool Suite upgrade – you’ll have astounding Indian Ocean views and your own whirlpool tub on the terrace – from an extra £350pp
- Upgrade to private transfers, from an extra £21pp
Add a destination
- Add on a three-night city escape in glamorous Dubai, staying in a Seaview Room at the 5* JA Ocean View Hotel, with breakfast each morning and transfers included, from an extra £291pp
Upgrade your flights
- Relax before your flight with access to Emirates’ exclusive lounges, then fly in style with Champagne and a lie-flat bed onboard, by upgrading to business class for your one-way inbound flight home, from an extra £1129pp
- Upgrade to business class return flights, from an extra £2369pp
4* Lagoon Attitude
per person for 7 nights
SAVE UP TO £1157 PER COUPLE
Offers are subject to availability and change and can be removed at any time.