Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
I am having a delayed honeymoon would the honeymoon offers still apply?
Our hotels do ask customers to take a copy of their wedding certificate with them on their honeymoon so that they can confirm your honeymoon is taking place immediately after your wedding.
If your honeymoon is being delayed please discuss this with your Personal Travel Expert at the time of booking and we will be happy to contact your hotel to ask if they would allow any honeymoon offers on your holiday. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee that offers will be applicable for your holiday if your honeymoon is taking place a number of months after your wedding.
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- How can I pay?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?