Total peace of mind isn’t standard…
But neither are we.
We know that the events of the last couple of years have brought new challenges but we also know how important it is to have something to look forward to.
From the outset, we did the right thing for you, our customers, by introducing a policy that gives you the confidence to book an unforgettable holiday with the reassurance you can change your plans if needed.
Our knowledgeable Personal Travel Experts are here to create incredible itineraries around the world, but they’re also on hand to make any alterations that might be required – such as changing your departure date or even your destination – if your original holiday can’t go ahead.
Kuoni Flex is here to offer complete peace of mind when you travel. So, within three weeks of your holiday, should the FCDO advise against travel or new quarantine requirements/travel restrictions are put in place at your holiday destination that prevent us from providing you with your booking arrangements, you’ll have three options our Personal Experts would be happy to discuss with you:
- Continue with your holiday as planned*
- Change your travel dates or destination (any change to the price of your holiday will be advised at the point of enquiry)
- Cancel your trip and we’ll process a full refund within 14 days
*Please ensure you discuss this option with your travel insurer prior to confirming, as it may invalidate your policy.
We understand there may be circumstances that mean you’re not comfortable travelling even if the latest FCDO advice says it is safe to do so. In these instances, if you still wish to postpone your holiday, you may incur any unrecoverable costs and seasonal increases as a result of delaying your trip.
If you decide to cancel your holiday, full cancellation charges will apply.
Although booking with Kuoni offers you valuable holiday security, we also recommend that you take out additional travel insurance. Speak to your preferred insurance provider for advice on finding a policy fully suitable for your needs. A suitable policy should include, but not be limited to, cover in the following circumstances:
- If you’re unable to travel because you or any member of your travelling party contract COVID-19, are required to quarantine, or suffer any other illness/injury
- If you, or any member of your travelling party, receive a positive COVID-19 test and are required to quarantine, or require any other medical treatment/assistance while you’re away
- If your holiday destination is moved to the red list while you’re abroad and you wish to come home early to avoid quarantine upon your return
To make the travel-planning process easier we’ve set up the Kuoni COVID Advice Hub, where you’ll find the latest entry requirements for all of our holiday destinations. If these requirements are tightened within three weeks of your trip, you have the freedom to amend or cancel your holiday at no extra cost.
As always, our travel experts are on hand to give personal advice when you need it most too. This includes offering support if your holiday destination moves to the red list or if you, or a family member, test positive for COVID-19 while you’re abroad.COVID Advice Hub