4 pools (2 heated, 1 saltwater), 3 kids’ pools (2 heated, 1 at Kikoland), Kikoland Children’s Park, spa*, tennis courts (floodlit*), beach sports*, fitness centre, diving*, golf*, Wi-Fi
Restaurants & bars
• Yaiza – international buffet restaurant with live show cooking
• La Piazetta – Italian pizza and pasta buffet with live show cooking
• Isla de Lobos – Exclusive gourmet a la carte ‘Slow food’ restaurant with stunning views to Fuerteventura and serving produce bought from local farms
• Don Giovanni – Authentic Italian cuisine based on select imported ingredients
• Hacienda – Mexican buffet restaurant with live show cooking
• Kampai – Authentic Japanese cuisine with dishes created from fresh, healthy products
• + Tapas – Traditional Spanish tapas complemented with an exquisite selection of Iberian cold cuts and Spanish wines
• Mararia Bar – Cocktails and spirits with live shows
• 4 Lunas – Cocktail bar with live music
• Lobby Bar – With live music
• Chiringuito – Enjoy a welcoming family atmosphere in the pool area at lunch with traditional Canary Islands cuisine as well as fresh fish, seafood and meat.
Spa & wellness
Kikoland is the fantastic kids' area offering a family pool, two toddler kids’ pools, a snack bar restaurant for children and a playground. The amphitheatre features live animation shows plus there is a tennis court, basketball, football and beach volleyball for kids and adults.
Kikoland Miniclub is for children aged 3-16 years and Kikopark is for children aged 3-8 years (children under 3 years must be accompanied by an adult).
Baby Kikoland offers a creche facility for babies and toddlers from 4 months to 3 years*.
What’s nearby? The Princesa Yaiza is set on Playa Dorada’s sandy beach, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Playa Blanca is a 15-minute walk away, and this bubbly resort is ideal for families, with three stretches of sand, a pretty marina and lots of restaurants offering live music and children’s menus.
Tried and tested Be sure to let the Kikoland team know if it’s a little guest’s birthday during your stay. The staff go the extra mile to make the day a special one, and will organise a present, a card signed by their new friends, and their choice of party – with pirate, Hawaiian, fantasy and circus-themed celebrations on offer.
The sleeping arrangements Family Suites at Princesa Yaiza are bright and spacious, with wooden beams, terracotta-tiled floors and soft neutral tones. The suite features two bedrooms – one with a king-size bed and one with twin beds – and a separate living room with a sofa bed. Family Suites are in a dedicated area with a swimming pool, snack bar and aquarium walk. Each comes with a balcony that looks out over the resort’s pools and gardens. For extra space, choose a Royal Kiko Suite.
Playa Blanca has a diving centre and lots of marine life in Lanzarote make it a great place for diving. Look out for angel sharks, butterfly rays, cuttlefish, moray eels, seahorses and more. The volcanic landscape is equally spectacular underwater with rock formations, anemones and soft corals. Puerto del Carmen is a particularly good place to dive from and the island is also home to a six-person decompression chamber.
About 30 minutes drive from Lanzarote Golf course in Puerto del Carmen. 18 holes. Par 72. Princesa Yaiza guests can enjoy a special discount on green fees.
*Denotes local charge