Combining Sandals’ years of experience with plenty of facilities on the exclusive Pink Gin Beach.
Modern and couples-only Sandals Grenada Resort & Spa is in sweeping tropical gardens on Grenada’s glorious Pink Gin Beach. Within the resort you’ll find state-of-the-art facilities including three pools and two whirlpools, an excellent spa and fitness centre, tennis courts and watersports including paddleboarding, windsurfing and snorkelling.
Whether you want steak, sushi, or fine French dining, there are 10 unique restaurants to choose from. With a mix of buffet and à la carte styles, as well as both casual and sophisticated atmospheres, you can get your morning coffee and pastry at Café de Paris, hit the haute cuisine or chill out by the pizza oven. If you can tear yourself away from the food, you’ll also find that the resort offers a great deal of activities and entertainment, most of which are included in your Luxury Included® (all inclusive) package. Discover hidden treasures on a dive before indulging in a relaxing spa treatment or two.
The rooms and suites are set throughout four villages: Pink Gin, South Seas, Italian and Lover’s Hideaway. The Pink Gin Village is closest to the beach and ideal if you’re keen to spend as much time on the beach as possible. Set a little further back is the all-suite Italian Village, and then the South Seas Village – the liveliest of the bunch. Contrastingly, at Lover’s Hideaway, you’ll find just 32 suites, all offering romantic views out across Lover’s Lagoon. The Italian Ocean View One Bedroom Skypool Butler Suite with Balcony Tranquility Soaking Tub is superb – it has direct access to a private cantilevered solar-heated plunge pool which seems suspended in the sky, as well as ocean views.
Set on the beautiful shore of Pink Gin Beach, 20 minutes from St. George’s
TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards 2019
Sandals Grenada Resort & Spa is one of our favourite hotels, but don’t just take our word for it – TripAdvisor reviewers agree and have voted the resort 25th in the Top 25 All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean.
Good to know
Minimum stay: 2 nights. Couples over 18 only.
257 rooms and suites set throughout 4 villages: Pink Gin, South Seas, Italian and Lover's Hideaway
'Club Sandals' upgrades offer guests in Club Level Rooms a range of fantastic benefits. Guests will be met on arrival by a Concierge agent and privately checked in at the Club Sandals Lounge and escorted to their room.
In the 24-hour, air-conditioned Club Sandals Lounge guests can enjoy the following facilities:
• Select alcoholic beverages, sparkling wine, fruit juices, soft drinks and water
• Concierge signature drink
• All day snacks and pastries:
• Morning - Danish pastries, muffins, banana bread
• Mid-afternoon - Sandwiches and wraps
• Late-afternoon- Afternoon tea
• All day - Assorted biscuits, Jamaican desserts and a range of fruits
• Flat-screen television
• Selection of board games
• Coffee machines serving fresh ground espressos and cappuccinos
• Kindles to use in the lounge
• Free internet access
• Exclusive weekly hosted events include a cocktail party, wine tasting from the manager's wine list, a martini evening and snorkelling.
• Guests will be offered assistance with planning their stay, will be presented with a weekly planner, helped with dinner, spa, tour and private dinner bookings and, if required, will have daily contact with staff throughout their stay.
• Other benefits include: Robes in all rooms, a daily restocked fridge with selected alcoholic drinks, water and soft drinks and personalised Island Routes Club Sandals Tours.
• Join in a game of volleyball on the beach • Go on a dive to explore the crystal-clear waters* • Treat yourself to a therapeutic lavender massage at the spa*.
10 restaurants, 6 bars
Luxury Included® All Inclusive • All meals, snacks and unlimited premium-brand drinks including six varieties of Robert Mondavi wines • Red Lane® Fitness Centre • Nightly entertainment • Watersports including windsurfing and snorkelling as well as scuba diving for certified divers • Landsports including floodlit tennis courts and volleyball.
*Denotes local charge