Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
I am getting married overseas. Can I take my wedding dress on the flight with me?
We recommend wedding outfits are packed in a hard suitcase or boxed, and placed in the hold of the aircraft. Generally there is no extra baggage allowance for wedding outfits. Make sure that everything is clearly labeled and you tell the check-in staff that you are carrying wedding outfits.
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- How can I pay?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?