Set on its own stunning peninsula, this Luxury Included® resort is perfect for a relaxing beach escape.
From its charming open-air lobby and stylish waterfront restaurants to the warm, personalised service, this elegant resort is a great option for beachfront bliss. Lemongrass-infused cold towels and refreshing cocktails on arrival set the tone, and the fine white sands, aquamarine waters and coconut palms are picture-perfect Caribbean. Gaze out over green hills and sailing boats bobbing on the horizon, find a peaceful spot by the lagoon pool under the thatched shade of a garden hammock or in a private beach cabana, and enjoy a relaxing swim in the calm waters of the sheltered bay.
Choose from 12 restaurants including barefoot casual and gourmet fine dining. Menus showcase the island’s delicious seafood plus local and international favourites. As the sun sets, gather for drinks around the fire pit and enjoy nightly entertainment ranging from the soulful sounds of a saxophonist to acrobatic performances.
The elegant colonial-style rooms have mahogany four-poster beds and hardwood floors. Club Level rooms offer exclusive extras such as Club Lounge access, an in-room bar and a weekly snorkelling trip. Upgrade to one of the sumptuous suites, such as the exquisite Beachfront Grande Rondoval Butler Suite with Private Pool Sanctuary.
Pigeon Island Causeway, on one of Saint Lucia’s finest beaches, 20 minutes from Castries
TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards 2019
Sandals Grande St Lucian Spa & Beach Resort is one of our favourite hotels, but don’t just take our word for it – TripAdvisor reviewers agree and have voted the resort 22nd in the Top 25 All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean.
Good to know
Minimum stay: 2 nights. Couples over 18 only.
If you suffer from motion sickness it’s worth booking a helicopter transfer* to avoid the winding roads and enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the island (please note that luggage travels separately by road and may arrive a while after you get to the hotel).
311 rooms and suites set in gardens or on the beachfront.
Club Sandals upgrade
'Club Sandals' offers guests in Club Level Rooms a range of fantastic benefits. Guests will be met on arrival by a Concierge agent and privately checked in at the Club Lounge and escorted to their room.
In the 24-hour, air-conditioned Club Lounge guests can enjoy the following facilities:
• Select alcoholic beverages, sparkling wine, fruit juices, soft drinks and water
• Concierge signature drink
• All day snacks and pastries:
• Morning - Danish pastries, muffins, banana bread
• Mid-afternoon - Sandwiches and wraps
• Late-afternoon- Afternoon tea
• All day - Assorted biscuits, Jamaican deserts and a range of fruits
• Flat-screen television
• Selection of board games
• Coffee machines serving fresh ground espressos and cappuccinos
• Kindles to use in the lounge
• Free internet access
• Exclusive events include a weekly cocktail party, wine tasting from the manager's wine list and a martini evening.
• Guests will be offered assistance with planning their stay, will be presented with a weekly planner, helped with dinner, spa, tour and private dinner bookings and, if required, will have daily contact with staff throughout their stay.
• Other benefits include: Robes in all rooms, a daily restocked fridge with selected alcoholic drinks, water and soft drinks and personalised Island Routes Club Sandals Tours.
• Take a romantic stroll on the mile-long beach • Try snorkelling, windsurfing and waterskiing • Take the free shuttle to 2 sister Sandals resorts for further dining options and facilities
12 restaurants, 8 bars
Luxury Included® (All Inclusive) • All meals, snacks and unlimited premium-brand drinks including a selection of wines by Robert Mondavi • Red Lane® Fitness Centre and aerobics • Nightly entertainment and piano bar • Selected watersports including windsurfing, waterskiing and kayaking • Sports including floodlit tennis • Exchange privileges and transport between Sandals Halcyon Beach and Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa • Golf at nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa (green fees and transfers included; caddies not included but mandatory).
*Denotes local charge