Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
How do I find out my airline locator?
Your airline locator will be shown on your holiday documentation that is sent approximately 10-14 days before departure.
If you require your airline locator prior to this time, you can obtain this information from your Personal Travel Expert however some airlines require your booking to be ticketed before you can manage your booking via their website. Your Personal Travel Expert can arrange this for you with the payment of an additional deposit.
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- How can I pay?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?