2 connected pools, kids' paddling pool, spa*, watersports centre*, fitness centre, whirlpool, steamroom, sauna, art gallery, boutique*, kids’ club, Wi-Fi throughout
Restaurants & bars
Breakfast at the Club House serves an American-style buffet breakfast out on its terrace. Light and airy, Labyrinthos Restaurant has local and international cuisine and at The Blue Bay you can choose from range of cuisines including sushi and gyros with great vegetarian options too. The poolside Minotaure restaurant is nestled by the pool and serves intenrational cuisine paired with wines from hotel's cellar. The charming Greek Kafenion is the place for Cretan dishes by the beach, and for drinks, there's The Astra Bar – the ideal place to socialise, watch the sun set and and sip on your favorite drink while listening to live piano music – and the Bonatsa Jetty Bar which is located right by the water.
Children are well catered for with a kids’ club. Under 4s are welcome with a guardian. There is a games room with table tennis, table football and cinema with movies shown twice a day, kids' menu and high chairs are available, and there is a kids’ paddling pool.
There's a supervised mini club for ages 4-11 (open 10.30am-1pm and 2.30-6.30pm except Sundays from May to October) where activities like arts and crafts, team games, treasure hunts, puppet show take place. Kids' under four can use the kids' club facilities but need to be supervised by an adult. There's also a cinema lounge and games rooms with table tennis and PlayStation. But it's more about enjoying time as a family here, with kids' menus and high chairs provided in all restaurants (except Minotaure), a protected sandy cove and shallow waters ideal for little ones, and plenty of interconnecting rooms as well as spacious family suites and villas.
• All rooms and suites can sleep 1 additional child (2-12 years) on a sofa bed or 1 cot can be added for babies up to 2 years at no extra cost
• Interconnecting rooms are available on request (Classic Double to Classic Double)
• Family Suites Gardenview can sleep 2 adults plus 1–2 children from 2–12 years
• Qualified English-speaking babysitters available at extra cost with advance booking
• The resort is pushchair friendly, except for a few areas with some steps
• Baby food can be prepared on order with a small extra cost locally
• Baby bath, potty, sterilizing kit, kettle, changing mat, chair and playpen can be provided in your room at no extra cost.
Crete is home to two golf courses. There is a 9-hole course at the Porto Elounda Resort and 30 minutes drive from Agios Nikolaos is the Crete Golf Club – an 18-hole course.
*Denotes local charge