An excellent house for a special gathering of friends or family, this is a majestic luxury villa, where chic and spacious interiors are matched by huge grounds, fine facilities and exceptional service.
- Sleeps up to 18
- 9 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms / 7 shower rooms
- Large private heatable pool with cover
- Chef service inclusive
- Private five-a-side football pitch/playhouse
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Commence 16:00, Depart 10:00
- CV Contact
Price is for villa only.
£12,915 - £17,690Per week
An impeccable restoration of an 18th century farmhouse, the magnificent Il Pozzo is now lavishly enhanced with 21st century luxury. A dedicated team of staff offer the highest levels of service, from fresh flowers and quality toiletries to concierge and chef services, with the option of poolside barbecue lunches or sumptuous starlight dinners.
The gardens are tranquil with twelve private hectares of orchards, olive groves and expansive lawns. There's a boules court, children’s play area and five-a-side football pitch surrounding the heatable swimming pool. There are several options for eating al fresco with dining areas under trees and pergolas, beside the pool and adjoining the house.
Within the air-conditioned villa, the innately elegant living space flows from dining to sitting room through broad brick arches; the kitchen is styled in sleek steel; there is a comfortably casual TV room; and nine flawless bedrooms are divided between a guest annexe and the three levels of the main house, each with WiFi, TV and en suite bath or shower room. With views over gentle rural hills to picturesque Pienza, Il Pozzo is just 10km from amenities in the village.
- Continental breakfast service 6 days per week
- Chef for lunch or dinner 6 days per week
- Concierge service
- Maid Service 4 hours, 6 days per week
- Air-conditioning or central heating (throughout)
- Change of bed linen, bath and pool towels mid-week
- Fresh flowers upon arrival and replenished throughout stay
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Breakfast service: The staff prepare continental breakfast 6 days per week
- Chef shops, prepares and serves 1 main meal per day (either lunch or dinner), 6 days per week, excluding Sunday. The house staff can prepare additional light lunches or dinners for €20 per hour per member of staff. Food and beverages to be paid for locally in cash in Euro at cost, receipts will be provided for all items purchased. Please note that there will also be a shopping service charge to cover staff time.
Car hire and transfers are also available on request at an additional cost. Please call us for further details.
We can book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
A complimentary travel cot and a high chair available on request.
Pre-arrival grocery shopping
Pre-arrival grocery shopping service is available on request for a service charge of €50 for up to 8 guests or €75 for up to 18 guests, plus the cost of the items.
A selection of Tuscan wines in the cellar at the property are available for purchase.
In villa wellness treatments
A selection of massages are available on request for an additional cost.
Personal laundry service
Personal laundry service is available on request for €20 per hour.
Please note that smoking is not permitted anywhere in the villa or annexe nor on the common paths around the house or swimming pool.
- A concierge service is included. The concierge is non-resident but will visit as required and is contactable 7 days per week. The concierge will gladly arrange a selection of additional services including the following, most of which should be booked in advance: Restaurant reservations
- Wine and pecorino tastings
- Mountain bike hire
- Horse riding
- Spa recommendations
- Grocery pre-stocking can also be arranged prior to your arrival on request.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
There are some low walls around this villa. Take extra care, particularly with small children.
*Denotes local charge