Ask us a question
Search our frequently asked questions for an answer
What vaccinations will I need for my holiday destination?
You should take health advice about your specific needs as early as possible and ensure that vaccinations or preventative measures such as malaria tablets are taken early enough (which may be a month or more prior to your departure) to be fully effective by the date of travel. It is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of all recommended and required vaccination and health precautions in good time before departure.
Details are available from your GP Surgery and from the National Health Travel Network and Centre www.nathnac.org Sources of information include the Department of Health free leaflet ‘Health advice for travellers’ available on request Tel 0207 210 4850.
Please find a link to our weather, passport, vaccination, visa and flying times chart below which will give an indication of the recommended requirements.
Useful links for this question:
- View vaccination information
We could not find any matches for your search.
- What is the cost of the Kuoni deposit?
- When is my balance payment due?
- Do you charge for credit card payments?
- What is my baggage allowance?
- If I have to cancel my booking how should I inform Kuoni?
- How can I pay?
- Do I need a visa for the destination that I am travelling to?
- When will I receive my holiday tickets and itinerary?
- How do I contact Kuoni whilst I'm away travelling?