Travel corridors from the UK
'Where can I travel?’ is one of our most frequently asked questions now that the world has started to open up again. To help you navigate the restrictions, we’ve put together a list of our featured destinations which you can visit with no quarantine measures, either on arrival or when you return home. We’ve also highlighted any extra requirements that might be asked of you, from filling out passenger location forms to providing evidence of a negative Covid-19 test.
Updated: 25 September 2020
Travel corridor countries
Kuoni-featured destinations that require no quarantine but may request additional health checks.
- Antigua and Barbuda - a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than seven days before arrival
- Cuba - a temperature check and antigen test will be carried out upon arrival
- Cyprus - negative COVID-19 test taken no more than three days before departure from the UK
- Grenada - negative COVID-19 test taken no more than seven days before arrival; you’ll also be required to submit a health declaration form and download a contact tracing app
- Greece* - you must complete an online Passenger Locator Form (PLF) at least 24 hours before your arrival, and you may be asked to take a test on arrival
- Grenadines - negative COVID-19 test result done within five days of arrival OR a COVID-19 test will be done on arrival and you will need to quarantine for 24 hours as you await the results
- Italy - you’ll need to provide self-declaration medical form before you travel
- Madeira - a health screening will be carried out upon arrival
- St Lucia - you must remain at your hotel unless you are on an excursion arranged by the hotel
- Turkey - a medical evaluation will be carried out upon arrival. This will include a temperature check