Thai Airways International is the national airline of Thailand, a founding member of Star Alliance and has been flying from the UK for over 45 years. THAI has been named one of the World’s Top 10 Airlines and received the World’s Best Economy Class accolade at the Skytrax World Airline Awards 2018. With double daily flights from London Heathrow’s Terminal 2, THAI is the only airline operating the state-of-the-art Airbus A380 on the London to Bangkok route. From its home base, THAI flies to over 70 destinations worldwide and the airline’s award-winning Economy Class offers generous legroom, menus inspired by the flavours of Thailand, and over 1000 hours of movies, games and music on-demand. Choose Royal Silk Class for a fully-flat bed and luxurious lounges; or Royal First Class for a semi-private suite on the A380, combined with the highest degree of personal service.
- Spacious seat with a 32-inch pitch
- Personal entertainment screens with movies, kid’s entertainment and music
- Delicious Thai and western dishes, as well as a full bar service
- Power outlets and USB ports for laptops and smart phones or tablets
- Generous baggage allowance between 20KG and 30KG
- Royal Silk shell seats with direct aisle access
- Seats have a 74-inch pitch, 20-inch width and 180-degree fully flat recline
- Personal screens, power outlets and USB ports
- Individual turn-down service and complimentary amenity kits
- All Day Dine, and a menu offering an array of gourmet dishes, including the signature ‘Samrab Thai’ menu (authentic full-course Siamese cuisine)
- 40kg baggage allowance
- Compartment-style seats - an 8 foot long pod with leather seating that reclines to a 180° fully-flat bed, including a movable table.
- Bespoke luxury travel amenities and award-winning personalised service.
- Gourmet cuisine featuring the finest Asian and western dishes over several courses
- Exclusive and spacious lavatory/dressing room and a Royal First Lounge
- State-of-the-art entertainment system, power outlets and USB ports
- 50kg baggage allowance
In addition to its seven flagship Royal Silk and Royal Orchid Lounges and award-winning Royal Orchid Spa Lounge in Bangkok, Thai Airways features seven domestic airport lounges and another seven around the world. Global THAI lounges can be found in Dhaka, Hong Kong, Kathmandu, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Osaka and Singapore.
As a member of Star Alliance, over 1000 partner lounges are also available around the world for Royal First and Royal Silk class guests and for Gold Status frequent flyers, including at London Heathrow Terminal 2.
London Heathrow, Terminal 2
THAI operates a twice-daily direct flight from London Heathrow to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport.