BA Club Europe
Club Europe is British Airway's premium shorthaul service combining an efficient and smooth ground experience with the comfort and space on board to ensure you can make the best use of your valuable time.
You can fly Club Europe to any one of over 70 destinations and receive an exceptional level of comfort, convenience and flexibility. The schedule is designed to fit around your needs, with convenient departures providing you with the option to return home at the end of the working day. Should your plans change, fully flexible tickets mean you can alter your flight details at no extra cost. Routes fly to and from conveniently located airports, so you can avoid long transfers and save time and money.
- Fast Track channel - if you are departing from London Heathrow or Gatwick this will allow you to speed through security to the departure lounges
- British Airways lounges - providing a great place to work or relax, these offer:
- a variety of business facilities
- quiet areas at selected airports
- Internet and laptop connections at the Combiz Centre
- Wireless Lan broadband internet access in the BT Openzone
- complimentary light snacks at the Larder
- complimentary wine and refreshments at the Bar
- Club Europe offers you more room should you choose to work or relax, with a separate cabin at the front of the aircraft
- The cabin features blankets, cushions and head rest covers in restful blue tones, coupled with wider contoured leather seats with extra legroom
- You may select from a great choice of refreshments to prepare you for your day
- The menu has a selection of hot and cold dishes, served on Royal Doulton china and perfectly suited to the time of day
- On breakfast flights choose between a full English or a Continental breakfast of muesli, fresh fruit, hot pastries, croissants and freshly ground coffee on every flight of 60 minutes of more
- A complimentary bar, including champagne is part of the service on every flight
We rigorously check the flight information provided by the airlines on our web site, to ensure it is correct at the time of being added. However, please bear in mind that suppliers may wish to amend or improve their facilities. When we are told of any significant or long term changes we will always endeavor to update the web site immediately.