Nile cruise holidays
Experience luxury Nile cruises with Kuoni
Follow in the footsteps of the pharaohs as you drift along Egypt’s famous river on a Nile cruise, moor up beside stunning historic sites and drift off to sleep above the gentle waves. With your floating hotel with you every step of the way, you can kick back and relax between excursions away from the dusty roads and coaches.
Nile cruise highlights
- Get to know this dazzling country with an onboard Egyptologist as you partake in some luxury cruising aboard the MS Darakum.
- Recently renovated, the MS Sunray is elegant and contemporary, the perfect place to relax as you meander through Egypt.
- For those who enjoy the truly sumptuous, take a trip on the Oberoi Zahra and be treated like a pharaoh.
Nile cruise and stay
- Experience both the flow of the iconic Nile and the beautiful hotels on its banks on a cruise and stay holiday.
- Try our Cairo & Cruise and spend a few nights in the stunning Mena House Oberoi, get to see the Pyramids and the Sphinx before drifting down the Nile aboard the MS Darakum for a heavenly cruise.
- Cruise the Nile before stopping off in Luxor, home to the Valley of the Kings and Queens before moving on to the Red Sea coastal resort of Sharm el Sheikh for some much needed rest and relaxation.
Egypt tailor made
Tailor make a dream Arabian itinerary with Kuoni and experience every exciting feature of this beautiful country. Combine your entrancing Nile Cruise with a whole host of experiences such as tours, flexible adventures or simply add a stay in one of Egypt’s fine hotels.
tours sorted by
One of our most popular cruise ships, the Mövenpick MS Sun Ray with its elegant and traditional design, stylish features and spacious public areas, creates the perfect environment from which to discov...
7 nights, 27 May '14
One of the largest and most luxurious ships to cruise the Nile, the Mövenpick MS Hamees provides a truly memorable journey along Egypt’s mighty river from Luxor to Aswan. This 7 night cruise is an ide...
7 nights, 24 Nov '14