Weddings in Kenya
Book your idyllic wedding in Kenya
If you dream of getting married overlooking the enchanting savannah plains, or perhaps on the bewitching coast with its white-sand beaches and turquoise seas, a wedding in Kenya is truly romantic.
Whether your special day is barefoot on the beach or luxuriating in the wilderness, a wedding in Kenya will be breathtakingly beautiful.
Kuoni offers weddings in Kenya in the following incredible locations:
• Tie the knot in the magnificent Maasai Mara among majestic wildlife at an exclusive luxury tented camp
• Go barefoot on the beaches of Mombasa and enjoy a relaxed wedding with warm temperatures and azure waters
Your spectacular wedding in Kenya also creates the perfect opportunity to explore more on a honeymoon afterwards – you’re already in a dream destination without a long flight after the wedding. For inspiring ideas of where to go from here, peruse our honeymoons in Kenya.
Weddings in Kenya and more…
Experience the exhilaration of a big game safari in iconic parks such as the Maasai Mara and the Serengeti. Find yourselves among zebra, lions, leopards and elephants on an unforgettable journey. Book one of our Kenya safaris to enjoy this magical destination.
Or go for feet-in-the-sand luxury on Kenya’s beaches, dining under star-filled skies and indulging in deep-tissue massages and refreshing waters.
In Kenya we offer the following wedding packages:
• Zanzibar – Romantic Getaway, Exotic Wedding 2, Classic Wedding and Escape Wedding Packages. Renewal of Vows Package
• Mombasa – Standard, Bronze and Gold Wedding Packages
• Maassai Mara – Wedding Package and Governors’ Wedding Package
Your Kenya wedding includes…
All weddings in Kenya include:
• Assistance from your wedding coordinator
• Witnesses if required
• Decorated wedding setting
• Celebrant fees
• Marriage license and certificate
Packages vary and can include complimentary extras such as bouquet and buttonhole, private candlelit dinner, massage for bride and groom, assistance of wedding co ordinator, Maasai Warrior escort for the bride, decorated beach venue and sparkling wine.
Before you travel, Kuoni needs to see copies of the following:
• Full 10-year British passport
• Original birth certificate
• Affidavit/statutory declaration (see Legal Documents)
• Original decree absolute (if divorced)
• Original death certificates (if widowed)
• Original adoption certificate (if adopted)
• Original deed poll notice (if changed name)
• Letters of personal details
Other important information
• British passport holders only
• You must spend three days in Kenya prior to the wedding in order to wait for the Special License
• You must stay in resort for at least seven days
• Minimum age 18
• Kuoni must receive documents four weeks before you travel
When to travel
The beauty of Kenya is that it’s a year-round destination. July to February is great for safaris, while July to September is cooler – and also the time of the famous wildebeest migration. January and February are the hottest months. October to January enjoy warm days and cool evenings; and March to May is the green season, when rain falls in short bursts and everything is refreshing and verdant.
hotels sorted by