Pool, fitness centre, Six Senses Spa*, kayaking, snorkelling, stand-up paddleboarding, tennis, kids’ club (over 4 years), outdoor jungle gym exercise circuit, Wi-Fi
Restaurants & bars
There are three restaurants, each offering sensational cuisine and stunning sea views. The exclusive fine-dining Dining by the Rocks restaurant serves mouth-watering six-course meals with an emphasis on local produce and Western cooking techniques, with menus changing seasonally. There are also spectacular views from the deck. Enjoy traditional Vietnamese and international cuisine during a la carte dinners and theme dinner buffets at Dining by the Bay which overlooks the beautiful bay and lunch at Dining by the Pool which offers incredible 360-degree views from its top floor. Sip delicious cocktails and frozen daiquiris from the comfort of a sumptuous daybed whilst drinking in the peninsula's stunning sunsets at Drinks by the Bay & Drinks by the Beach or enjoy a unique and romantic experience by booking the private wine cave for dinner.
Spa & wellness
Sub Club, open from 9am-12pm in the morning and from 1:30-4:30pm in the afternoon every day, offers a wide range of activities for kids aged four and over.
• Be a farmer*
• Sow a seed*
• Yoga class*
• Chocolate & Mint pot *
• Little Chef*
• Little Mixologist*
• Fun in the sand
• Into the Blue
• Build your Castle
• How to purity the water
• Chicken farm tour
• Guide meditation
• Movie night
• Make Vietnamese origami
• Meatless Monday presentation-game
• Learn Vietnamese
• So you think you can dance?
• Vietnamese Art
• Recycled Art
• Story telling
• Beachfront Pool Villas and Two Bedroom Beachfront Pool Villas are the most suitable villas for families with children.
• All of the villas feature double daybeds that can be converted to beds and cots are available.
• Babysitting is free at Sub Club from 9am-5pm.
Dive Centre PADI Scuba Diving - 15km from hotel with instrution and equipment hire.
• Coral project to protect, preserve and restore the reef
• Provide clean, safe water to local villages
• Proper waste management methods
• Energy and water saving measures
• Food and beverage products produced locally where possible
• Giving preference to the employment of local people
*Denotes local charge