Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando
A slice of Italy has come to Orlando in the form of the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel. Modelled on the picturesque Italian coastal fishing village of Portofino, the charm and colour of the resort evokes a European feel with a distinctly American twist, offering you the best of both worlds. The attention to detail will captivate you as you wander along cobblestones, passing beneath the long shadows cast by towering Italian cypress trees.
Located bayside, right on the grounds of Universal Orlando, you can’t get much closer to the action. But after days of running around the theme parks, hopping on and off rides, a day relaxing at your resort is the perfect remedy for aching feet. Treat yourself at the MANDARA SPA® (fees apply) or lounge by one of the resort’s three swimming pools. Continuing with the Italian theme, the Beach Pool features a Roman-style aqueduct waterslide and is great for families, or if you need a little grown-up time, the Hillside Pool is the place to head for. No matter where you decide to spend some down time, a refreshing cocktail or cool beer is just an order away (guests must be 21 or over to consume alcoholic beverages; you will be required to show a valid photo ID).
If you’re a fan of Italian cuisine, you’ll find it difficult to decide where to dine. Bice Ristorante captures the essence of Italian cuisine with its extensive fine dining menu. For a more casual affair, head to Mama Della’s Ristorante℠ where you can indulge in the flavours of Tuscany, Naples and Piemonte. Sal’s Market Deli™ offers a range of delicious antipasto throughout the day, and for an extra treat, indulge at the Gelateria. Rooms here are spacious and offer either garden or bay views, with Club Level rooms offering access to additional amenities.
Guests staying at this hotel receive:
• SKIP THE REGULAR LINES with Free Universal Express Unlimited ride access at Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure† (valid theme park admission required)
• Early Park Admission^ to either Universal Studios Florida or Universal's Islands of Adventure, and Universal's Volcano Bay (requires valid theme park admission; select attractions).
• COMPLIMENTARY TRANSPORTATION so it’s always a quick hop between your hotel and the parks
• RESORT-WIDE CHARGING PRIVILEGES with your room key
• COMPLIMENTARY MERCHANDISE DELIVERY to your hotel from shops across Universal
• COMPLIMENTARY CITYWALK CLUB ACCESS‡ to select venues for the length of your stay (age restrictions apply)
• PRIORITY SEATING at many restaurants throughout Universal.