Long-stay holidays in Thailand
Whether you’re planning to escape the British winter or whether you simply fancy a longer stay in warmer climates, long-stay holidays are ideal for those seeking an escape of ten days and over.
And, with Thailand offering year-round warm weather, a great choice of accommodation to suit all budgets, decadent beaches and so much more – it’s no wonder that more people are choosing to stay longer each year.
What makes Thailand a perfect long-stay destination?
- You can stay up to 60 days in Thailand with a tourist visa, meaning worry-free planning from the start
- World-class hotels – if you’re set on a single destination, why not stay in more than one hotel to really make use the facilities available such as the many opulent spas that Thailand is famous for
- Delectable cuisines – from fiery street food in Bangkok to the freshest seafood by the coast, Thai food is simply delicious. You could even book a Thai cookery lesson to bring home a taste of Thailand
- You don’t have to stay in the one place – perhaps combine a city break with a cultural escape, and finish on the golden sands of a sleepy beach resort. The choices here are endless.
Long-stay holidays with Kuoni
Kuoni Plus offers
Many of our hotels offer a fantastic host of long-stay discounts and offers which may include:
- Room Upgrade offers
- Bonus Nights offers
- Earlybird Saver offers
- Honeymoon/Anniversary offers
- Spa offers
Please note, offers are subject to minimum stays and availability. Please see preferred hotel page or speak to a Personal Travel Expert for details.