All-inclusive Antigua, from £1197pp
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Book by Tuesday 15 January
- Seven nights at 4* The Verandah Resort & Spa in Antigua
- Incredible all-inclusive package
- Stay in a Hillside Suite
- Return flights from the UK with British Airways
- Group transfers
Whether you’re looking for a romantic escape or a family holiday, you can experience an authentic taste of Caribbean luxury at The Verandah Resort & Spa. Beautifully located on 30 acres of powdery beachfront, hemmed by sparkling turquoise waters, this village-style resort combines fantastic facilities and delicious dining for the ultimate all-inclusive retreat.
This resort has a chilled-out vibe and never feels crowded. There’s a range of included activities – explore the cove-protected waters with non-motorised watersports such as snorkelling and kayaking; and enjoy a swim in the island’s largest freeform freshwater swimming pool.
Follow the mini-golf course past ponds, waterfalls and brightly-coloured flowers; or join a game of beach volleyball. If you are craving peaceful relaxation, unwind by the tranquil adults-only pool or laze with a good book on the idyllic white-sand beach.
You can walk to nearby Devil’s Bridge to see the natural rock arch at sunset; or head for Long Bay Beach, considered one of the best beaches on the island by the locals. The W8 GYM concept also launches in May, where you can keep fit with innovative videos and exclusive music in partnership with Spotify – perfect to use in your room or on the beach.
As the sun dips below the horizon, head for dinner at one of the fabulous restaurants – Seabreeze offers themed buffet evenings, while Buccaneers serves à la carte Caribbean cuisine. You can also tuck into a succulent grill menu at the laid-back Beach Bar & Grill or pay extra for fine dining at Nicole’s. Try the new Wadadli Snack Shack or have a drink at the rustic Rasta Bar, later listening to live music by the pool.
This offer is only around for a few days, so talk to us today.
Stay longer or upgrade
- Add extra nights from £108pp per night.
- Upgrade to a Waterview Suite, which is nearer the sea and has garden or partial ocean views, from an extra £83pp.
- Upgrade to a Waterfront Suite, located closest to the sea on the hillside with stunning panoramic bay or ocean views, from an extra £175pp.
- Upgrade to an Exclusive Kuoni Waterview Spa Suite, which includes extras such as three spa treatments per room from a specially designed spa menu and one dinner for two at Nicole’s for every one-week all-inclusive stay, from an extra £244pp.
- Upgrade to a Superior Waterfront Suite facing the sea with spectacular views over the bay and Lovers Beach, from an extra £244pp.
- Upgrade to private transfers, from an extra £40pp.
Upgrade your flights
- Upgrade to World Traveller Plus (premium economy) seats one-way on the inbound flights, from an extra £59pp.
- Upgrade to return World Traveller Plus (premium economy) seats, from £225pp.
- Upgrade to Club World (business class) seats one-way on the inbound flights, from an extra £659pp.
- Upgrade to return Club World (business class) seats, from an extra £1435pp.
Add on another Caribbean island
- Add five nights at 4* The Club Barbados Resort & Spa on an all-inclusive board, with flights and group transfers included, from an extra £982pp.
- Add five nights at 4* St James’s Club Morgan Bay Saint Lucia on an all-Inclusive board, with flights and both private and group transfers included, from an extra £840pp.
4* The Verandah Resort & Spa
per person for 7 nights
SAVE UP TO £1797 PER COUPLE