Pool, spa*, gym*, fitness room by the pool, courtesy shuttle bus to Funchal (Mon-Fri, 3 times daily)
Restaurants & bars
• La Perla: Gourmet dining in the restored 19th-Century Manor House restaurant that features many organic ingredients grown in the hotel’s gardens, and with a Mediterranean influence
• Thai Lounge: Avant-garde Asian fusion cuisine based on healthy, nutritional ingredients
• Galeria: Extensive breakfast buffet and Mediterranean al fresco dining
• Siddhartha Bar: Outside bar, overlooking the ocean with healthy food, a salad bar and pasta dishes and free Wi-Fi
• The Globe: Extensive cocktails and drinks menu plus entertainment 3 times a week; the Fado show has a fee while the other two shows are free of charge
Vegetables grown in the resort's gardens feature in all three restaurants' cuisine.
Spa & wellness
Golf courses are available approximately fifteen minutes drive away and available from the hotel locally at discounted rates.
*Denotes local charge