5* Thailand city & beach holiday, from £1249pp
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Book by Thursday 11 July
- Three nights at 5* Banyan Tree Bangkok, staying in a Horizon Room
- Six nights at 5* Layana Resort & Spa in Koh Lanta, staying in a Garden Pavilion
- Breakfast each morning
- Return flights from the UK with Thai Airways
Experience two different sides to Thailand on one incredible nine-night trip. You’ll stay at an award-winning hotel in Bangkok and a secluded beach retreat on the island of Koh Lanta, with flights and transfers included, from just £1249pp.
Banyan Tree Bangkok
Your adventure starts with three nights in buzzing Bangkok, where you’ll stay at the super-luxurious Banyan Tree Bangkok. This hotel sits in a fantastic location, soaring over the heart of the city on Sathorn Road. It’s just 10 minutes’ walk away from lively Silom Road and the nearest Sky Train station, so getting around is easy. Banyan Tree Bangkok also has one of the city’s finest spas (there are 16 treatment rooms), and Bangkok’s highest outdoor garden.
Our favourite thing about this sophisticated hotel is the open-air rooftop bar – the panoramic city views are unreal. There are lots of tempting foodie experiences to enjoy, too – available at extra cost. You’ll find the same spellbinding views at al fresco restaurant Vertigo, where you can dine by candlelight and gaze out at the glittering city below. Then there’s its romantic riverside dinner cruise, serving up tasty Thai food on a restored rice barge.
5* Layana Resort & Spa in Koh Lanta
Now it’s time to head south for six nights on the peaceful island of Koh Lanta, staying at the five-star Layana Resort & Spa. This desert-island-style hideaway is exclusively for adults and has a beautiful setting on an unspoilt mile-long beach.
Enjoy the therapeutic effects of the Salt Room at the spa, which uses salt and mineral-infused oxygen to create a soothing chill-out space, or get active in the Wellness Zone. It has a saltwater lap pool, yoga platform and meditation sessions.
Dining here is an experience in itself, so soak up the stunning views from the beachfront restaurant Sea Sky, where fresh Thai dishes are paired with hand-selected wines. Then make your way to Sundowners in time for sunset and sip a refreshing gin and tonic or Thai craft beer as you watch the sun dip below the horizon.
This offer will only be around for a few days, so chat to one of our Thailand experts today for more details.
Stay longer or upgrade in Bangkok
- Add extra nights at Banyan Tree Bangkok, with breakfast included, from an additional £120pp per night
- Upgrade to half board for three nights, from an extra £265pp
- Upgrade to full board for three nights, from an extra £555pp
Stay longer or upgrade in Koh Lanta
- Add extra nights at Layana Resort & Spa, with breakfast included, from an additional £79pp per night
- Upgrade to a Grand Garden Pavilion for more space and a private balcony with an outdoor sofa, from an extra £183pp, based on a six-night stay including breakfast
- If you’d like to stay closer to the Wellness Pool, upgrade to a Terrace Suite for six nights, with breakfast included, from an extra £274pp
- For a larger room near the beach, with an open-air bathroom and outside terrace, upgrade to a Beach Villa for six nights, including breakfast, from an extra £634pp
- Upgrade to a spacious Ocean Deluxe Villa, with a separate open-air living area, for six nights with breakfast included, from an extra £902pp
- Upgrade to half board for six nights, from an extra £282pp
- Upgrade to full board for six nights, from an extra £474pp
Upgrade your flights
- If you like the sound of a fully-flat bed and delicious gourmet cuisine as you fly, upgrade to business class for your one-way inbound flight home, from an extra £1274pp
- Upgrade to business class return flights, from an extra £2620pp
Offers are subject to availability and change and can be removed at any time.