Thailand: city and beach, from £1197pp
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Book by Wednesday 25 SEP
- Three nights at 4* Rembrandt Hotel, Bangkok, staying in a Superior Room
- Seven nights at 4.5* Rocky’s Boutique Resort, Koh Samui, staying in a Deluxe Garden View Room
- Breakfast each morning at Rocky’s Boutique Resort
- Return flights from the UK with EVA Air
- Private transfers
This is your chance to discover two totally different sides to Thailand, from just £1197pp. Your 10-night adventure will start in buzzing Bangkok, where you’ll stay for three nights, before jetting off for a chilled-out week on the alluring island of Koh Samui.
Bangkok: The Rembrandt Hotel
If you want shopping and sightseeing on your doorstep, the Rembrandt Hotel sits in a great spot just off Sukhumvit Road – a walk away from the SkyTrain and Metro. Wake up refreshed in your elegant Superior Room and spend the day exploring grand temples and Khao San Road’s street food hotspots. When you want to flee the busy city below, relax by the hotel’s rooftop pool or indulge at the Sanctuary Wellness and Spa.
Breakfast will be served at the hotel’s international buffet restaurant Flavours, for a supplement. For dinner, choose from Indian, Mexican and Italian cuisine at one of the hotel’s four restaurants at extra cost, or head out into the city to experience its amazing restaurants and bars.
Koh Samui: Rocky's Boutique Resort
There’s a very friendly and romantic vibe at Rocky's Boutique Resort, with traditional Thai décor giving it a local and authentic feel. It sits on three palm-fringed beaches on the paradise island of Koh Samui, with dramatic ocean views.
Here, you can learn how to rustle up a few Thai dishes at the resort’s own cooking classes, try watersports such as kayaking and diving, spend lazy days by the two pools, or let any stresses melt away with a treatment at the beachfront massage sala. You’ll stay in a Deluxe Garden View Room, which faces the stunning tropical gardens and is just steps from the beach. Breakfast is included in your stay and will be served at the resort’s award-winning signature restaurant, The Dining Room.
This offer is excellent value for a Thailand city and beach holiday, but it’ll only be available for a few days, so talk to us today for more details.
Stay longer or upgrade in Bangkok
- Add extra nights, from an additional £41pp per night
- Add breakfast each morning, from an extra £42pp – based on a three-night stay
- Enjoy views of the Bangkok skyline with an upgrade to a Deluxe Room, from an extra £22pp – based on a three-night stay
- Upgrade to an Executive Room for access to the Executive Lounge and a complimentary breakfast each morning, from an extra £100pp – based on a three-night stay
Stay longer or upgrade in Koh Samui
- Add extra nights including breakfast, from an additional £77pp per night
- For more space, a luxurious king-size bed and direct access to the pool, upgrade to a Deluxe Garden Pool View Room, from an extra £67pp
- Upgrade to an Ocean View Junior Suite for a more private experience and dazzling ocean views, from an extra £132pp
- Stay right on the beach with an upgrade to a Beachfront Junior Suite, from an extra £311pp
- Upgrade to half board for seven nights, from an extra £231pp
- Upgrade to full board for seven nights, from an extra £384pp
Upgrade your flights
- Enjoy more space and legroom with an upgrade to premium economy for your one-way inbound flight home, from an extra £160pp
- Upgrade to premium economy return flights, from an extra £474pp
- You can fly in total luxury in a two-metre-long fully lie-flat bed, by upgrading to business class for your one-way inbound flight home, from an extra £963pp
- Upgrade to business class return flights, from an extra £2227pp
Offers are subject to availability and change and can be removed at any time.