4.5* Thailand beach escape, from £999pp
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Book by Tuesday 16 October
- Seven nights at 4.5* Cape Panwa Hotel in Phuket
- Breakfast each morning
- Stay in a Superior Room
- Return flights from the UK with Qatar Airways
This is an unbelievable price for a indulgent beach holiday in Thailand, staying at the luxurious Cape Panwa – one of Phuket’s most popular resorts.
It’s an idyllic spot if you’re looking for a chilled-out escape, as the hotel sits in a quiet corner of south-east Phuket. The spectacular beach here is a real highlight and there are also two pools for a cooling dip.
During your stay, you could try traditional Thai favourites such as cooking and boxing classes, batik painting and a visit to Coral Island. If you fancy exploring Phuket on water, head out in a sea canoe or even charter a yacht for the day.
Breakfast is included in your stay and there are five restaurants you can dine at in the evenings at extra cost. We highly recommend tasting the authentic Thai cuisine at the open-air Café Andaman; and the freshly-caught seafood at Top of the Reef. For a truly romantic evening, book an intimate private dinner on the secluded starlit beach.
After a refreshing cocktail to end the day, you can make your way back to your Superior Room, waking each morning to step out onto your sea-facing balcony for a glimpse of the crystal waters of Phuket’s calm coastline.
This offer is great value and you only have a few days to book, so talk to us today.
Stay longer or upgrade
- Extend your stay to 10 nights, staying in a Superior Room with breakfast included, from an extra £183pp
- Upgrade to a more spacious Junior Suite for seven nights, including breakfast, from an extra £196pp
- Add on a two-night Elephant Hills Jungle Lake Safari, from an extra £569pp
- Add three nights at 4.5* The Sands Khao Lak by Kata Thani Resorts, staying in a Sands Room with breakfast included, from an extra £354pp
- Add three nights at the 4* Rembrandt Hotel in Bangkok, staying in a Superior Room, from an extra £197pp
- Add three nights at the 5* AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel, staying in an AVANI River View Room, from an extra £259pp
- Add two nights in Doha at the 5* Sharq Village & Spa, A Ritz-Carlton Hotel, staying in a Deluxe Resort Room on half board, from an extra £306pp
Upgrade your flights
- Upgrade to Business Class one-way inbound, from an extra £1069pp
- Upgrade to Business Class return flights, from an extra £2250pp
4.5* Cape Panwa Hotel
per person for 7 nights
SAVE UP TO £109 PER COUPLE
Room & breakfast
17 & 31 Mar, 1 & 2 Apr 2019
12, 18, 25, 26 Mar, 1 & 2 Apr 2019
25 Mar, 1 & 3 Apr 2019
13, 17, 18, 20, 24-27, 31 Mar, 1 & 2 Apr 2019
Offers are subject to availability and change and can be removed at any time.