Thailand: 4.5* island escape, from £777pp
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Book by Monday 11 February
- Eight nights at 4.5* Cape Panwa Hotel in Phuket
- Breakfast each morning
- Stay in a Superior Room
- Return flights from the UK with Qatar Airways
- Private transfers
This is a really unbelievable price for an indulgent beach holiday in Thailand, staying at the luxurious Cape Panwa – one of Phuket’s most popular resorts.
Rise each morning to views of Phuket’s beautiful coast from your sea-facing balcony and enjoy chilled-out days at Cape Panwa Hotel, which sits in a quiet corner of south-east Phuket. The spectacular beach here is a real highlight and there are also two pools for when you fancy a cooling dip.
During your stay, you could try local activities such as a cooking lesson, Thai boxing class or batik painting. If you like the idea of exploring Phuket on water, you can head out in a sea canoe, charter a yacht for the day or cruise to nearby Coral Island, known for its snorkelling.
Breakfast is included in your stay and you can either explore local restaurants for lunch and dinner, or test out the five hotel restaurants. We highly recommend tasting the authentic Thai cuisine at the open-air Café Andaman; and the freshly-caught seafood at Top of the Reef. For a truly romantic evening, book an intimate private dinner on the secluded starlit beach.
This offer is incredible value and you only have a few days to book, so talk to us today.
Stay longer or upgrade
- Extend you stay to 10 nights in a Superior Room on a room and breakfast basis, from £73pp
- Upgrade to a larger Junior Suite with views over Cape Panwa, from an extra £105pp, based on an eight night stay on a room and breakfast basis
Add a destination to your stay
- Add two nights at Elephant Hills Jungle & Lake Safari in Phuket, from an extra £583pp. This is an award-winning experience in Khao Sak National Park, giving you the chance to see elephants at a sanctuary and enjoy glamping in the wilderness
- Add three nights at 4.5* The Sands at Khao Lak by Kata Thani Resorts, from an extra £195pp. You’ll have the chance to discover Khao Lak’s beautiful beaches and this price is based on a Sands Room on a room and breakfast basis
- Add three nights in Bangkok at 4* Rembrandt Hotel from an extra £207pp on a room only basis in a Superior Room. This hotel has a fantastic central location in the city, close to the Skytrain, so perfect for exploring
- Add three nights at 5* AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel from an extra £259pp, on room only basis in an AVANI River View Room. This hotel has stunning river views and a cool roof-top bar with views over the city
Bangkok and Chiang Mai
- Stay three nights at the Rembrandt Hotel in Bangkok in a Superior Room on a room only basis. We’ll then fly you to Chiang Mai for three night at 4* Kantary Hills on a room and breakfast basis, staying in a Studio room. These modern suites have their own kitchenette; and the location is close to Chiang Mai’s most fashionable shops and restaurants. Explore the famous night markets and discover the area’s jungle-clad hills, rivers, temples and hilltribe villages. This six-night add-on is from an extra £475pp and we’ll also include a free upgrade to a One Bedroom Suite at Kantary Hills, transfers and flights.
- Add two nights at 5* Sharq Village & Spa, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel, from £320pp, staying in a Deluxe Resort Room on a half board basis. This hotel is reminiscent of a sheikh's palace and has a Six Senses Spa and world-class dining.
Upgrade your flights
- Upgrade to business class on the inbound flight from an extra £1175p
- Upgrade to business class return flights from an extra £2170pp
4.5* Cape Panwa Hotel
per person for 8 nights
SAVE UP TO £582 PER COUPLE
Room & breakfast
4 Jun, 3, 10, 16, 17, 24, 30 Sep & 1, 8, 22 Oct 2019
7, 14 May, 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18 Jun, 3, 10, 16, 17, 24 Sep & 1, 8, 22 Oct 2019
5 Jun, 18, 25 Sep & 2, 9, 16 Oct 2019
7, 14 May, 4, 10, 11 Jun, 2, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 Sep & 1, 8, 15, 22 Oct 2019
5, 12, 19, 26 Sep 2019
1-5, 8-12, 15-19, 23, 25, 30 Sep 2019
Offers are subject to availability and change and can be removed at any time.