Atlas Mountains insider review
Arabic and French. English is widely understood.
Book a session at the nearby Royal, Amelkis or Palmeraie Golf Courses.
Discover the mountains by mountain bike or quad bike, taking in views of sheer cliffs, tiny villages and snowy peaks.
Climb through forest and meet local Berbers in Asni; trek along a scenic route to the Tarabzeg Plateau; walk onto Mount Ouarhir; and ascend the Aguersioual and Tamatert Passes.
Take in incredible sights such as Marrakech, the 12th-century Tin Mal Mosque, Ourika Valley and Setti Fatma Waterfalls.
• Harina is a delicious a chickpea soup, often with meat, pumpkin, onions and tomatoes.
• A tajine is mutton, veal, chicken or beef stew cooked with potato and lemon and seasoned with herbs and spices.
• Morocco’s most famous dish is couscous perfectly steamed with lamb, chicken or fish, a spicy sauce and potatoes.
• The traditional pastilla is flaky pastry coated with sugar, cinnamon and egg yolk, layered with pigeon or chicken meat. It’s also served as a desert without the meat.
• Moroccan deserts are very sweet, dripping with sugar and/or honey.
Stick to bottled water for drinking and cleaning your teeth.
A 15-18% service charge is usually added to the bill.